Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tattoo Advice

MCS had directed me to a guy called Graham aka Needleman as a guy who does a great CAFC tat, only problem is he dont know where the guy works.

Does anyone?

Comments

• Options
    If you do a search there is a another thread on this somewhere as he has recently moved.
  • Options
    excuse my ignorance but what is 'tat' ?
  • Options
    'too'
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]excuse my ignorance but what is 'tat' ?

Was being lazy as I was trying to get out to grab a sandwich, I meant tattoo.
  • Options
    He works at the Tatoo studio at Fiveways now in Eltham.
  • Options
    Its next door to the Carphone Warehouse on the corner of Fiveways, but the name escapes me.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Its next door to the Carphone Warehouse on the corner of Fiveways, but the name escapes me.

I think it's 'Jester Tattoo Works'
  • Options
    Cheers guys, gonna give em a call tomorrow!
  • Options
    I got my dolphin on my hip there....... :-)
  • Options
    I know I'm being pedantic - so apologies Stu - but I don't get how people always seem to get "advice" and "advise" mixed up!

Where I work I'm always giving people advice, therefore I advise them. Simple really.

Lesson over for today bad day that it is!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]I got my dolphin on my hip there....... :-)

It's a lovely little dolphin as well ;-)
  • Options
    streatham skinworks are the bollox as well

bit of a trek for ya but worth it if all else fails.

Got my 2 new tattoos arted and ready for the needle work.
  • Options
    Its Jesters. Needleman has done 5 of mine, he's a top bloke.Always has me in stitches.
  • Options
    LOL! Welcome Gump. I want to start a Tattoo Album in the Gallery if you, or anyone, would like to share any pics of your CAFC tats.
  • Options
    Gladly
  • Options
    Thanks, Cater. You've just put me off my full English...
  • Options
    Bit late for Breakfast isn't it?
  • Options
    Who said anything about breakfast. I've already had breakfast. Mid morning snack, mate.
  • Options
    That is to be taken as an example of how not to do it!
  • Options
    and that is an example of a very very hairy arse...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah, I'm due a back, sack and crack. Believe it or not I'm not that hairy. Just have a hairy arse!
  • Options
    Any excuse to get your arse on CharltonLife Eh Dicko !
  • Options
    Haha

Indeed mate. Are we expecting a decent turn out for the Gillingham Saturday? Or is everyone plastic now??? ;-)
  • Options
    blimey did you do that yourself
  • Options
    Looks like it don't it!
  • Options
    i cant imagine why anyone would want to put a picture of their arse on a website?
    im astonished.
  • Options
    To warn others B, not to get smashed on a day off and be tempted to get a tatoo on their arse for a laugh
  • Options
    i didnt actualy notice the tattoo ..

i thought the only way to get a tatto done was to be smashed. well thats how i had mine.
  • Options
    Maybe, things don't hurt when you're pissed do they?!

I think it's more the whole tatoo on arse thing to pull funny mooneys is a bit silly and should not be encouraged. But getting stoopid tatoos is part of growing up...... Isn't it??
  • Options
    They don't hurt as much when lashed up but you bleed about 50 times more!