Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Xmas Threads 2021 - Best, worst and WTF presents

2»

Comments

• Options
    I got this:

Any guesses?
    long handled butt plug?
    Luckily not!
  • Options
    Best - nice bottle of Jazz Club by Maison Margiela. Lots of yummy chocolate from back home. And mince pies.

WTF - seven day pill dispenser. I don’t take any pills.
    jazz club is lovely, got given it last year 
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Best - nice bottle of Jazz Club by Maison Margiela. Lots of yummy chocolate from back home. And mince pies.

What is it? I know aftershave but when I google it comes up replicas.
  • Options
    Best by Maison Margiela. Lots  - nice bottle of Jazz Cluof yummy chocolate from back home. And mince pies.

• Options

Yeah Replica is a series of aftershaves by Maison Margiela
  • Options

Yeah Replica is a series of aftershaves by Maison Margiela
    Ahhh I see. Was confusing me with the replica aftershaves you see people selling.
  • Options
    What do you get the man who has everything …Apart from the eight bake at home Cornish Pasties, l got a state of the art egg poacher. Well chuffed with that
  • Options
    Little Miss Idle's boyfriend's excellent idea this year was to present me with a selection of DVDs, each paired with bottles of beer from the place the film was made. 
    For example, Tribute Ale paired with the film Bait. You could come up with hundreds more. Only weak link was Another Round paired with Warsteiner, which is not Danish, but he knows carlsberg or tuborg wouldn't be highly appreciated, so a decent solution.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    May be an image of text
    Got some Lynx from the Missus.

If you drop the box ffs leave it where it is.
  • Options
    May be an image of text
    Got some Lynx from the Missus.

That’s some collection you got going there!
  • Options
    My missus bought me and the kids tickets to go and see the Back to the future Musical. Can't wait

Hope it's on!
    Well, if it's not, you can always come back from the future and see it another time.
  • Options
    I got this:

Any guesses?
    It's a wall with four light switches.
  • Options
    Usual stuff with no wtf ones as people I know dont do shit.

Lovely touch by my daughter who doesn't have much money & loves charity shops. Found some hankies (packaged before anyone asks) & knowing I'm always going on about having a clean one on you she bought them.

Initial with an "F". None of my names start with an F. Upon asking she said it stands for.... Father.

Dont you just love kids.

She's too good for you.
  • Options
    I got this:

Any guesses?
    It's a wall with four light switches.
    Difficult one to wrap.
  • Options
    Best was probably a pair of tan brown brogue boots

Worst was a pair of blue socks with footballs on them

WTF was a sofa cushion with a pocket on it, and in the pocket was several Nescafé instant coffee sachets and an "inspirational quote word search"
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Pedro45 said:
    A 2500 piece Lego model of a space shuttle. 

I'm 64 years old! Why!!??
    Bet you're still running around the living room pretending to fly it whilst making airplane noises ;)
    It is probably going to take a year for him to put it together. If he ever starts it.

I am not easy to buy for as I don't really want anything, but got Charlton shirts and T-shirts as well as beer and chocolates which I'm happy with.