Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rave at the Valley

edited July 2007 in General Charlton
whats with all the noise coming out of the valley at the moment? Must be testing the sound system?

Comments

• Options
    Dunno. I'm about to nip out, I might investigate.
  • Options
    ive got the window open and its like a free concert...
  • Options
    Do you want me to ring up & ask them to turn it down. I am sure Reception have been fielding noise complaints from the locals all morning. They do like a whinge don't you know.
    :-)
  • Options
    I can just hear it from my bathroom window. Is it Ketman on the decks?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Do you want me to ring up & ask them to turn it down. I am sure Reception have been fielding noise complaints from the locals all morning. They do like a whinge don't you know.
    :-)

Yeah, ask Mr E. what's going on?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]I can just hear it from my bathroom window. Is it Ketman on the decks?
    no, it's Ketman on his ipod. ;-)
  • Options
    I have just sent him a sarcastic E-mail complaing that I can hear that racket down here in Faversham Kent, can he turn it down please.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]I can just hear it from my bathroom window. Is it Ketman on the decks?
    no, it's Ketman on his ipod. ;-)

Another cheap shot West Side. How's the pale ale, struggling a bit Friday were we judging from the text message you sent out, you lightweight. :-)
  • Options
    ha ha im not complaining - enjoying it tho its not quite my taste in music...
  • Options
    shhh kets
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]ha ha im not complaining - enjoying it tho its not quite my taste in music...

Shazam a track for us & let us know what it is then...!
  • Options
    its stopped now for the moment
  • Options
    Yeah sorry I am just changing the CD :-)
  • Options
    ha ha your all nutters
  • Options
    It was indeed a Tannoy check ready for the Braga game.