Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Skipper next season

edited July 2007 in General Charlton
With the two most recent holders of the arm band either being sold or about to be sold, who is going to be captain next season? I assume Holland, but maybe McCarthy? Who has been doing the job in pre-season?

Comments

• Options
    i RECKON an as yet unsigned midfielder or McCarthy.
  • Options
    think its currently being shared around anyone that's been here longer than three weeks and not on the west end clubbing scene......
  • Options
    Nicky Weavere for me LOL
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]think its currently being shared around anyone that's been here longer than three weeks and not on the west end clubbing scene......

So Matt Holland it is then
  • Options
    Its got to be Matt Holland for club captain, and either Matt (if he is picked) or maybe McCarthy for team captain.
  • Options
    Darren Ambrose. :)
  • Options
    Wouldn't Powell be in with a shout when he plays? Although that won't be often
  • Options
    Should we be worried by the fact that nobody in our squad really stands out for this role ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Should we be worried by the fact that nobody in our squad really stands out for this role ?

no one has since parker left....
  • Options
    Perhaps the manager of Sporting Braga might give a few tips on leadership on the pitch?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    yeah paddy mccarthy is defo captain, from an inside source! young fell out with pards over it and thats y he left!
  • Options
    If Mullins signs i think it will be him, if not then Ben Thatcher.
  • Options
    HAs to be Matty
  • Options
    It has to be someone who when fit will be an automatic start, Matt Holland might not be a regular starter, so in the abscence of anyone I'd give the job to Paddy.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: whyte5864[/cite]yeah paddy mccarthy is defo captain, from an inside source! young fell out with pards over it and thats y he left!

I'm sure us being relegated had no impact on his decision whatsoever.
  • Options
    Conspiracy Theory No. 286

On Parky's blog is says that the players are having an X factor type show. The only player who is a judge is Ben Thatcher.

Is this because he's playing the Simon Cow (sp) nasty guy role as no one will arge with him or is it cos he is the new captain? The truth is out there.