Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Volunteers Required at Charlton in Days leading up to Braga Game

edited July 2007 in General Charlton
Will probably get plenty of mickey taking for posting this but here goes :-

Anybody fancy volunteering to help out at CAFC some time next week leading up to Braga Game with some very menial jobs (Day Time ONLY). The main job is to wipe down the 27,000 seats so they are fit for sitting on. Most should be ok, a few may need a bit more of a vigourous wiping down.

No Pay obviously but great working conditions apparently, you may even get free tickets to the actual Braga game.

Anyone seriously interested send me a whisper, although I am not expecting a deluge of messages to be honest.

Comments

• Options
    Is our finances that bad ketman ?
  • Options
    what does 'menial work' include ?
  • Options
    Bog Cleaning
  • Options
    I phoned my mate Marcus, AFKA, and he reckons its anything done on a football pitch at 3pm on Saturdays ;-)
  • Options
    Isn't that what the youth team is for?
  • Options
    Only six comments is that the best you lot can do, gotta say I am very dis-appointed.

I can guarantee that it's got nothing to do with Toilets.
  • Options
    if you find out exactly what it is that needs to be done, you might get more serious replies !
  • Options
    Hi everyone I have updated the ADD above so there are no surprises for anyone who is interested in helping out CAFC.

Please try to keep P*** taking posts to a minimum if possible. Thank You
  • Options
    Where's the cleaning supervisor when you need him? Gets at least one mention every matchday....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Isn't that what the youth team is for?

what, in this day and age, do me a favour, lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    and when will we next get the line 'football is a business' from the Club?
  • Options
    Whoever does the North Upper N Block ROW VV Seat 234 make sure they do a proper job and could i have a cushion please
  • Options
    I would do, but I am on Holiday :D
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Where's the cleaning supervisor when you need him? Gets at least one mention every matchday....

Didn't you know I am the Cleaning Supervisor, it's Code from my Dad in theControl Room telling me to Siddarn in the North Upper.
  • Options
    If only we had kept hold of the ladies team for another month.
  • Options
    LOL Funniest post of the day that Steve...
  • Options
    amazing how we're all valued supporters when something needs doing for nowt.

someone should ask Marcus Bent - word is he knows plenty of scrubbers.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Hi everyone I have updated the ADD above so there are no surprises for anyone who is interested in helping out CAFC.

Please try to keep P*** taking posts to a minimum if possible. Thank You

What do you expect best mate number 2......I know I love my club but that takes the piss!!
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Should we be worried? Are the club really that hard up that they can't afford to pay a few students for a couple of hours work?

Makes you sick when you think Marcus Bent spends what that'd cost on Cristal and Grey Goose every night. (And he's never done anything nearly as useful as clean my seat nor done anything to get me off my seat for that matter).