Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wordle! A new word game every day.

Comments

• #waffle450 5/5

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩
    🟩🟩⭐🟩🟩
    🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

πŸ”₯ streak: 13
    πŸ† #waffleelite
    wafflegame.net
  • Wordle 667 5/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
    ⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
    ⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
    🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Made hard work of that
  • edited April 2023
    Daily Quordle 448
    7️⃣4️⃣
    5️⃣6️⃣
    m-w.com/games/quordle
    ⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜ ⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
    ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
    🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
    🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    ⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
    ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

🟨🟩🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
    ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
    ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
    ⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟨⬜🟨🟩⬜
    ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

squareword.org 441: 7 guesses

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨
    🟨🟩🟩🟨🟨

<6:🟩 <11:🟨 <16:🟧 16+:πŸŸ₯
    #squareword #squareword441

On the other hand pleased with those two scores considering some of the words
  • Wordle 667 4/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
    🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
    🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  • Wordle 667 4/6

⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
    🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
    🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  • Wordle 667 6/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
    ⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
    ⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
    ⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
    🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Mmm
  • nerdlegame 453 3/6

πŸŸͺβ¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸͺ⬛
    🟩πŸŸͺπŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  • Wordle 667 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
    ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
    ⬜⬜⬜🟩🟩
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  • Sponsored links:

• nerdlegame 453 2/6

πŸŸͺ⬛⬛⬛πŸŸͺ🟩🟩🟩
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Nerdle in 2, that was jammy πŸ˜ƒ
  • Daily Quordle 448

7️⃣3️⃣

4️⃣5️⃣

m-w.com/games/quordle

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟨⬜⬜⬜

🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟨⬜🟩🟩

🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬜⬜⬜🟩🟨 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

Β 

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩

⬜🟩🟨🟨⬜ ⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜

⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟨⬜🟨🟩⬜

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Β 

• Wordle 668 4/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜🟨
    ⬜⬜🟨🟨🟩
    ⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  • edited April 2023
    Wordle 668 X/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
    ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
    ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
    ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
    ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
    ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩  😱 3rd time in 472 goes I’ve bombed out.
  • edited April 2023
    Wordle 668 X/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
    ⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
    ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
    ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
    ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
    ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩

StupidΒ 
  • Wordle 668 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
    ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
    ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
    ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Inspired 2nd guess then took agesΒ 
  • Wordle 668 3/6

⬜🟩⬜🟩⬜
    ⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  • edited April 2023
    nerdlegame 454 3/6

β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛πŸŸͺ
    🟩🟩πŸŸͺπŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Very fortunate second guess today...

• I thought I'd finally done it and got the word in 1. Have been using the same word for about a year. Wasn't to be.

Wordle 668 2/6

🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 
  • Sponsored links:

• Wordle 668 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
    ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
    ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
    🟩🟨⬜⬜⬜
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    ’Cheated’ there but I wasn’t doing the guess work. All part of the game.
  • Fair enough @Rob, but how is that not a four, looking at your 3rd and 4th guess, that's what confuses me?...πŸ™„
  • Daily Quordle 449
    5️⃣4️⃣
    6️⃣3️⃣
    m-w.com/games/quordle
    ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
    ⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
    ⬜🟩🟨⬜⬜ 🟨🟨🟨⬜🟩
    ⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬜⬜⬜🟨🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
    ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 ⬜⬜🟨🟩🟩
    ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    ⬜🟩⬜⬜🟨 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
    ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

• @eastterrace6168. My 3rd guess gave me the last 4 letters but the 4th guess could have been 1 of 5 possible words. Rather than do the random guesswork I decided to evaluate the possible letters by including them all in a separate unrelated word and see what flushed out. That gave me the letter I needed. As a coincidence, the 1st letter of the 4th guess happened to be the letter I needed but I didn’t know that at that time. Hope that makes sense.Β 
  • Rob said:
    @eastterrace6168. My 3rd guess gave me the last 4 letters but the 4th guess could have been 1 of 5 possible words. Rather than do the random guesswork I decided to evaluate the possible letters by including them all in a separate unrelated word and see what flushed out. That gave me the letter I needed. As a coincidence, the 1st letter of the 4th guess happened to be the letter I needed but I didn’t know that at that time. Hope that makes sense.Β 

Aaaah....yes get it now, just looked strange that's about it...thanks for the in depth explanation... ;)
  • Rob said:
    @eastterrace6168. My 3rd guess gave me the last 4 letters but the 4th guess could have been 1 of 5 possible words. Rather than do the random guesswork I decided to evaluate the possible letters by including them all in a separate unrelated word and see what flushed out. That gave me the letter I needed. As a coincidence, the 1st letter of the 4th guess happened to be the letter I needed but I didn’t know that at that time. Hope that makes sense.Β 
    I take it you don’t have your settings to hard, where any unveiled letters have to be used in the next attempts.
  • Rob said:
    Clever, well doneΒ 
  • nerdlegame 454 2/6

πŸŸͺ⬛πŸŸͺ⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛⬛
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Getting good at this πŸ˜ƒ

squareword.org 442: 8 guesses

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    🟨🟨🟨🟩🟩
    🟩🟩🟨🟩🟨
    🟨🟩🟨🟩🟨

<6:🟩 <11:🟨 <16:🟧 16+:πŸŸ₯
    #squareword #squareword442

Failed at Quordle though
  • RobRob
    edited April 2023
    Rob said:
    I take it you don’t have your settings to hard, where any unveiled letters have to be used in the next attempts.
    Correct. I did once but I thought I’d prefer to avoid pure guesswork and luck at that stage and at least be able to resort to some logic to resolve it. So, I turned it off. That’s the only time I use it.Β 
  • Wordle 669 4/6

⬜⬜🟩🟨⬜
    ⬜⬜🟩⬜🟨
    🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!