Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD: Crewe Alexandra v Charlton Athletic | January 12, 2022

Comments

• Options
    Was just thinking about Morgan coming on.. Can't believe Lee hasn't got the hook though. 
  • Options
    Terrible sub. Get Lee off.
  • Options
    Gilbey off Morgan on?!
  • Options

76' SUB | Alex Gilbey makes way for Albie Morgan. #crewealex 2 #cafc 0
  • Options
    Why are we soon shite from set pieces? Most teams have more than 1 player who can take a free kick or corner we don't even have 1
  • Options
    At least we scored a bit under Adkins. 
  • Options
    CBT down the left gets the cross in, but we can't make the most of it.
  • Options
    Latest defending of our own attack sees Lee flick an attacking header out of their box
  • Options
    Can Jackson not see what's going on, same old shit, same old set ball wank, change it you moron.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Took our best player off, I think Jacko has chucked the towel in
  • Options
    Reckon we'll walk League 2 next season.
  • Options
    Beginning to think Souare is the only one in this squad who can cross a ball
  • Options
    Morgan hat-trick then...
  • Options
    Jesus Christ can anyone on this team pass to the man?
  • Options
    So many under hit passes today. 
  • Options
    Morgan on. Must be bad
  • Options
    Need a new system or a plan b. 

• Options
    78' Close! Sean Clare goes close with a well-struck effort just inside the box which draws a good flying save from Richards. #crewealex 2 #cafc 0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Quite enjoying Shirtliff who's as no nonsense as he was on the pitch. Do Crewe sing all the same songs as us as well as sharing initials?

Officiating woeful. Performance worse, increasingly ragged.  The only thing that saves this season from being the least memorable ever is being dragged back into the dog fight which is looking distinctly possible.

As good as we look in flashes, and as much as I like some of the individuals, the stats don't lie. Under two managers we currently have the capability to be no better than mediocre in the third division.

In footballing terms the lowest point of all of our Charlton supporting lives. When do we hit the bottom? We've been sinking for years now, and are defying football logic that things go in cycles. Depressed. 
  • Options
    paulfox said:
    Please people, don’t put this display down to bad officiating, that would be embarrassing on our part. The players 100% have to take responsibility.
    I don't think anybody is.

That discussion is side-by-side with our shitness since Jacko went permanent.
  • Options
    Anybody else feel like putting their fist through the screen?
  • Options
    I'm going to go play with traffic.
    Don't let the big red ones bully you, stand up to them.
  • Options
    Ooh! Not entirely sure what happened there, but keeper made a good save (from Clare?) and Morgan(?) tried to flick it back into play but they clear.
  • Options
    Morgan for Gilbey??!!!! 

Leko should have been subbed at half time ffs. Can't play just one simple ball to a spare player. Utter wank.
  • Options
    Absolute disgrace. Turned it off.
  • Options
    That overhead kick after Clares good effort was just watched by everyone...no one attacked it at all.

• Options
    2-1 Burstow
  • Options
    I’ll tell you what, I’m never going to eat Mornflakes again!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!