Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD: Crewe Alexandra v Charlton Athletic | January 12, 2022

Comments

• fat c*nt lino shit decision
    He is clearly over 50. Why are over 50's allowed to be involved. His fitness is on the way down, how can he keep up with play
    Oh fuck off.
  • edited January 2022
    What is Leko doing there anyway ffs
  • Awful is that 1 win in the pizza Cup since JJ has become manager?
  • Of course the link could see it couldn’t he 
  • The keeper was never reaching that but leko was in the way
  • Morgan and Burstow aside they were an embarrassment to a man and should all hand their weeks salaries back for that.  Unacceptable.  No effort, no intensity, no desire.  Back to a relegation fight.
  • Why isn’t Jacko losing it…..
  • Keeper wasn't impeded or distracted, it just looped over his head. He had his hands on his head in despair so didn't think he was impeded until the ref's assistant gave it. But we beat ourselves tonight and we can't complain about refs in league one as it is our fault we are in league one.
    Leko had his arm on him
  • What was Leko doing running there anyway?
  • Sponsored links:

• Why was Leeko even in that position? He's a complete muppet
  • Goalkeeper's reaction when he saw the goal given was to put his head in his hands, as if to say say "oh bollocks", and not run to the ref or lino to appeal for offside.
  • No one from Crewe appealed 
  • What is Leko doing so far offside any how….
  • We scored a goal

We scored a goal
  • Are the studio okay? Can’t move his right? The balls 4 foot over his head ffs. It’s like saying I couldn’t get to a pass cos someone was blocking me and the balls 10 yards away
  • Goalkeeper's reaction when he saw the goal given was to put his head in his hands, as if to say say "oh bollocks", and not run to the ref or lino to appeal for offside.
    exactly
  • Leko was next to the keeper, he didn't impede him or block the keepers view. Goal
    should have stood in my biased view 
  • Are the studio okay? Can’t move his right? The balls 4 foot over his head ffs. It’s like saying I couldn’t get to a pass cos someone was blocking me and the balls 10 yards away
    Leko had his arm on him
  • Goalkeeper wasnt get anywhere near that
  • Sponsored links:

• What was Leko doing running there anyway?
    He rightfully followed the shot in but then just stood there. 
  • ct_addick said:
    What is Leko doing so far offside any how….
    He was pushed 
  • So the one time someone follows up a shot, it actually denies us a goal.

Tbh the more I look at that final decision, the more I think the ref has got it right.
  • Deserved fuck all, got fuck all, joke of a club these days.
  • It was an awful performance from us....but as I said earlier the ref and officials were absolutely awful!! Good night
  • Steve Brown talking shit. Water being wet, nothing changes 
  • Leko was next to the keeper, he didn't impede him or block the keepers view. Goal
    should have stood in my biased view 
    Keeper will argue he couldn't move to his right... It wouldn't have made a difference but that's not the point. 
  • I give up we are cursed…..
  • Eddie Youds analysis spot on
  • ct_addick said:
    I give up we are cursed…..
    We are not cursed we are shite, we deserved nothing from that game.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!