Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Amady Faye

edited July 2007 in General Charlton
has he actually made an appearance in pre-season yet for either the first team or the ressies ? Can't remember seeing his name mentioned anywhere.

Comments

• Options
    On a similar note I've not seen Marcus Bent referred to in the Spain reports, and with us supposedly in for McLeod maybe he's off (I can't see that Pards would want 5 strikers, unless Varney is seriously injured)
  • Options
    You two have just raised my hopes now!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]On a similar note I've not seen Marcus Bent referred to in the Spain reports, and with us supposedly in for McLeod maybe he's off (I can't see that Pards would want 5 strikers, unless Varney is seriously injured)

as has been mentioned Bent is injured as well so that's why he missed the Spain trip.
  • Options
    Bent is in Spain!
  • Options
    [cite]
    as has been mentioned Bent is injured as well so that's why he missed the Spain trip.
    [cite]Posted By: Stoke_addick[/cite]Bent is in Spain!

Difference of opinion Geoffrey...
  • Options
    When did Bent get injured?
  • Options
    Probably on the dancefloor or shagging some doris a couple of weeks ago
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    they dont want him near them
  • Options
    Useless lump of a player who doesn't give a toss, demands high wages and plays in one of the most important positions on the pitch. You can here the stampede of promoted clubs charging to our door.
  • Options
    was his name Amady though?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No. The Comms. dept. admitted it was a mix-up with the paperwork and his name is Amdy.
  • Options
    thought so... I thank you!
  • Options
    (perhaps someone told him not to come back till he can trap a football?)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]No. The Comms. dept. admitted it was a mix-up with the paperwork and his name is Amdy.

I didn't think it was just "the paperwork" though - wasn't it actually his passport that had the wrong name on it? I mean, how the fug do you get your own name wrong on your passport application? (unless you don't want to put down your real name of course, for whatever reason)
  • Options
    maybe his real first name is Marvin?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]No. The Comms. dept. admitted it was a mix-up with the paperwork and his name is Amdy.

I didn't think it was just "the paperwork" though - wasn't it actually his passport that had the wrong name on it? I mean, how the fug do you get your own name wrong on your passport application? (unless you don't want to put down your real name of course, for whatever reason)
    What's that if it's not "paperwork"?? ;o)
  • Options
    The "paperwork" is something I do when I've just had a dump.
    :o)
  • Options
    lol :o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]maybe his real first name is Marvin?

Marvin 'Faye' (Sexual) Healing Lyrics

Ooh baby, now let's get down tonight
    Baby I'm hot just like you love me
    I need some lovin'

There you are, to make him a better player ....... he just needs some lovin'. ;-)