Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hamlet Chairman notes on recent events at Champion Hill

Comments

• Options
    Huge respect for Dulwich. A club that sticks by it’s principles.

I expect mealy mouthed shit from Millwall and their fans. Because they have no principles.
  • Options
    It is 2022 and there's still people waving the flag for the Nazis. The actual Nazis. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Having stickers made up is not an impulsive action.
    If the stickers are offensive and beyond what is legal I’d hope the printer, if identified, is prosecuted for hate crime.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    It is 2022 and there's still people waving the flag for the Nazis. The actual Nazis. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
    The same types that get bleary eyed about ww2 and how we beat the Germans twice and post everything with poppies on them. 

the mind boggles. 
  • Options
    The same types that get bleary eyed about ww2 and how we beat the Germans twice and post everything with poppies on them. 

the mind boggles. 
    No they really aren’t the same types at all 😳
    Crikey, seriously 😒 

This is very important.
    This can not be allowed to take root. 
    As Seth says, stickers etc are not impulsive, this was planned. At a woman’s match, did they think they had more chance to get away with it?  
    Very bizarre but truly awful 😞 
  • Options
    2022 and the brain dead are still with us. 
  • Options
    Someone needs to remind the spanners that they were originally formed by a group of refugees.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2022
    Someone needs to remind the spanners that they were originally formed by a group of refugees.
    Oi

racist
  • Options
    Anyone know what happened at their game in Dartford?
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Where are the 'free speech' flag wavers from the homophobia thread...?

@ValleyOfTears - should we show these people tolerance?
    @Greenhithe - would you ‘die protecting these people’s right’ to say what they want?
  • Options
    I am not a fan of Dulwich Hamlet.  But, having read that post, I am now a fan of Ben Clasper. 
  • Options
    Ben Clasper for PM
  • Options
    Well said Ben Casper.

Lame (repeatedly lame) condemnations from Millwall - divorced from any action whatsoever  - are just hot air.

These sort of individuals are not hard to identify; on the contrary, they bask in their repugnant views. So why not ban them ?