Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Charlton 2-0 Fleetwood

many thanks to the 82 Lifers who gave marks

Comments

• Options
    How on earth is Chuks 4th highest? I really like the guy but, like, what did he do? 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    How on earth is Chuks 4th highest? I really like the guy but, like, what did he do? 
    He wasn't!!!

My error which I have now corrected, apologies but as I'm recovering from an eye operation it isn't that easy.
  • Options
    All the best with that. Your health comes first, even above Statbank! 
  • Options
    Two assists last two games from Inniss shows we’ve missed him in attacking situations.
  • Options
    Two assists last two games from Inniss shows we’ve missed him in attacking situations.

Agree.
    Inniss is great attacking when from a decent set piece; well done Albie.
    When Ryan and Jayden is missing we are also weaker at defending as was highlighted with the poor goal given away from a corner at Crewe.

Inniss is rusty with the ball at his feet and it showed big time in the first half, but he had a powerful 2nd half where Ryan the doorman turned up and won ever header including the assist for young Mason.

Have doubts about Ryan on the desk but a powerhouse of a player who will be loved by Cafc fans if only he can play enough games.

• Options
    Ryan on the deck is fine. He should pass to a defender next to him who's better at distribution.

Famewo on the deck is fine. He should pass to a defender next to him who's better at distribution. 

^^^for those who weren't there, this is basically the story of the first 35 minutes of the match
  • Options
    Says something when you win 2-0 and the best 2 players are defensive & the worst 2 are attack minded (cant use the bastardised American "'offensive'").
  • Options
    Says something when you win 2-0 and the best 2 players are defensive & the worst 2 are attack minded (cant use the bastardised American "'offensive'").
    To be fair, Inniss is up there partly because he's such an attacking threat as well
  • Options
    Would have been interesting to see Morgan’s score without the late goal. Certainly wasn’t a 7+ performance in my opinion. 

Dobson (rightly) moving into POTY position 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2022
    Would have been interesting to see Morgan’s score without the late goal. Certainly wasn’t a 7+ performance in my opinion. 

What would Burstow's score have been if he didn't score the goal? At the end of the day, it's individual moments in matches which are key
  • Options

Well that is what you get for a goal. The goal earned him an extra point from me, I only gave him a 7 mind...
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Well that is what you get for a goal. The goal earned him an extra point from me, I only gave him a 7 mind...
    Personally thought it wasn't just the goal.  Some of his crosses, corners and dead ball shots were excellent.  Seems to have really improved there.  Also his endless enegy getting up and down the pitch.  Never stops chasing.