Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wigan (a) tickets to go on sale

Tickets for the Addicks’ Sky Bet League One clash at Wigan Athletic will go on general sale from 9am on Thursday, January 27th.

The club have received an allocation of 1,014 for the trip to the DW Stadium on Saturday, February 12th (3pm), with tickets going on general sale from the outset.

Supporters should be aware that tickets will not be available to purchase from the DW Stadium on the day of the fixture.

Click here to purchase your ticket for Wigan Athletic (a)

PRICES:        

Adult: £23

Over 65: £15

U22: £15

U18: £10

U12: £5

U5: £2

Ambulant Disabled: Available at the relevant price and the helper goes free.

Wheelchair bays: Seven bays available at the relevant price and the helper goes free

VALLEY AWAY:

Away coach travel will be available via the club's Valley Away service, priced at £29 with the following pick-up points and times: 

Larkfield: 6.30am

Gravesend: 6.50am

Dartford: 7.15am

Bexleyheath: 7.30am

Bromley: 7.50am

Eltham: 8.15am

Charlton: 8.30am

Click here to visit the club’s ticketing page.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/61f12cc40d264/wigan-a-tickets-to-go-on-sale

Comments

• See the coaches have gone back to the 2 hour Kent/SE London tour, I assumed this had stopped for Saturday games
  • Bought my train tickets for this yesterday. A new ground for me
  • Been there twice, a 0-0 draw and a 2-0 defeat. On current form, I'd expect another loss
  • Was at the 3 nil win. Decent enough ground but in the middle of nowhere with only a harvester type place for a beer close to the ground. Wont be going.
  • edited January 2022
    ChiAddick said:
    Was at the 3 nil win. Decent enough ground but in the middle of nowhere with only a harvester type place for a beer close to the ground. Wont be going.
    That is a shocking summary of Wigan.

It's a 20 minute walk from the station and town, where there are plenty of decent pubs, there is also the big bar under the away end where you can have a drink.
  • edited January 2022
    Cracking day, great boozers in Wigan. Got 14 coming for this (only 3 Charlton fans). 
  • edited January 2022
    JohnnyH2 said:
    See the coaches have gone back to the 2 hour Kent/SE London tour, I assumed this had stopped for Saturday games
    Depends if the club expects to run more than one coach, rather than when the game is. My personal view is that the Bromley pick-up should not operate if the club is only able to run one, as it's relatively easy to get to Eltham from there. I have no idea how many people get on there currently, but it's the attempt to cover too many pick-ups with one coach that's the problem. I doubt if there are significant numbers at Larkfield or Gravesend, but you have to cover Bexleyheath, which historically is as popular as Charlton. Running from Bexleyheath to Bromley and back to Eltham is nuts. I was asked by the club so I have told them this.

A previous regular also complained to me that dropping off at Hall Place is a safety risk late at night for her and it's obviously less convenient for connections than Albion Road at any time for most people.

• I’m pretty impressed at how fast the train is - 2 hours and no changes, it’s direct from Euston
  • Belv said:
    ChiAddick said:
    Was at the 3 nil win. Decent enough ground but in the middle of nowhere with only a harvester type place for a beer close to the ground. Wont be going.
    That is a shocking summary of Wigan.

It's a 20 minute walk from the station and town, where there are plenty of decent pubs, there is also the big bar under the away end where you can have a drink.
    Maybe because I went midweek, but that was my view of it.
  • 489 tickets sold.
  • Sponsored links:

• 532 tickets sold & Travelling fans can purchase tickets from Wigan’s main ticket office (windows one to three) on Saturday. Please note that Wigan will be accepting cash only. 
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/62064ea62dfa0/match-preview-wigan-athletic-v-charlton-164458051818
  • clive said:
    532 tickets sold & Travelling fans can purchase tickets from Wigan’s main ticket office (windows one to three) on Saturday. Please note that Wigan will be accepting cash only. 
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/62064ea62dfa0/match-preview-wigan-athletic-v-charlton-164458051818
    Back to our normal away numbers I see!
  • clive said:
    532 tickets sold & Travelling fans can purchase tickets from Wigan’s main ticket office (windows one to three) on Saturday. Please note that Wigan will be accepting cash only. 
    Other clubs (e.g. MKD) also have this bizarre set up, where to buy anything inside the stadium it's completely cash free, whereas to buy a ticket outside it's cash only. 
  • Croydon said:
    clive said:
    Back to our normal away numbers I see!
    I'm staggered we've sold that many - fair play to those going to that one (probably many of whom also did Bolton)
  • Yea I don't think its too shabby numbers wise. 
  • I think the fans who went to Bolton on Tuesday and the fans going tomorrow are far more deserving of free tickets than just making them available for most of our home games. 
    I'd rather reward the travelling fans in some way. 

But that's me. 
  • Ohhaah will still be moaning why didnt we take the full allocation of 6000 up there
  • I think the fans who went to Bolton on Tuesday and the fans going tomorrow are far more deserving of free tickets than just making them available for most of our home games. 

But that's me. 
    The campaign is for free away train travel, mate
  • clive said:

Tickets for the Addicks’ Sky Bet League One clash at Wigan Athletic will go on general sale from 9am on Thursday, January 27th.

The club have received an allocation of 1,014 for the trip to the DW Stadium on Saturday, February 12th (3pm), with tickets going on general sale from the outset.

Supporters should be aware that tickets will not be available to purchase from the DW Stadium on the day of the fixture.

PRICES:        

Wheelchair bays: Seven bays available at the relevant price and the helper goes free

VALLEY AWAY:

Away coach travel will be available via the club's Valley Away service, priced at £29 with the following pick-up points and times: 

Anyone leaving from Larkfield better go to bed now!!
  • Sponsored links:

• clive said:

PRICES:        

VALLEY AWAY:

Anyone leaving from Larkfield better go to bed now!!
    It’s no problem, they will be able to sleep between 3 - 5pm tomorrow afternoon.

But that's me. 
    That would mean depriving those the like of Oscar 6 years old, lives locally and supports Chelsea. 
  • edited February 2022
    clb74 said:
    Ohhaah will still be moaning why didnt we take the full allocation of 6000 up there
    No , I’d just think if Bolton brought 600 down to us on a Saturday that would be crap really 
  • Yes but half of those will be Bolton fans living in London. Absolute salute to everyone who travels there today. 
  • 'Serious disturbance' on the train going home at warrington, just about finished the day off. 
  • 'Serious disturbance' on the train going home at warrington, just about finished the day off. 
    @clb74 seen wearing trousers.
  • Had to share first class with some Charlton players, Ryan Inniss gave me his seat, new best mate obviously. 
    What happened, let's have a bit of detail please?
    What happened, let's have a bit of detail please?
    Wimbledon fans on the train possibly?
  • Had to share first class with some Charlton players, Ryan Inniss gave me his seat, new best mate obviously. 
    "After having to stand on the train back from Wigan, Ryan Inniss strained ankle ligaments and is expected to be out for several weeks"