Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lack of transfer news

edited July 2007 in General Charlton
Anyone worried ?

Comments

• Options
    Not particularly. Martin Christianson is going to win us this league single handedly. Still think there's gonna be a couple of loan signings come in, as well.
  • Options
    I suspect they'll be a loan Ranger in Midfield coming in litlle else I'd hazard a guess.
  • Options
    Have to say, that heading did make me laugh.

I would say that we have probably had more players coming in and going out in the last 12 months or so since any other time in the clubs history - and yet that still isn't enough for some people!

Don't get me wrong, I'd still like to see a combative central midfielder come in at the very least, but I serioualy think we're getting a bit spoilt here!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I suspect they'll be a loan Ranger in Midfield coming in litlle else I'd hazard a guess.[/quote]

ketman you rascal - do you know more than you are letting on.

I am seruously worried that Faye is still a charlton player
  • Options
    i've heard from a SONGbird that a midfielder will be in soon...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]i've heard from a SONGbird that a midfielder will be in soon...

Got any stories from a pigeonzhi?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]i've heard from a SONGbird that a midfielder will be in soon...

Can you not post in any thread without mentioning birds?!?!?!?
  • Options
    Ha ha. I blame Medders and Sco for my reputation
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Have to say, that heading did make me laugh.

I would say that we have probably had more players coming in and going out in the last 12 months or so since any other time in the clubs history - and yet that still isn't enough for some people!

Don't get me wrong, I'd still like to see a combative central midfielder come in at the very least, but I serioualy think we're getting a bit spoilt here!

I said news not activity.

El Kak, Lisbie, Young going doesn't get my cockles cockling, or does the arrival of Powell, and acouple of 16 year olds.

I was hoping for a couple of fiery midfielders, and Ronaldo (the fat original one)