Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kids for £1 (under 11s) in February

Comments

• Options
    A repeat of the same offer when we played Doncaster at home back at the end of October 
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Ffs, Wimbledon was gonna be my first game since early December. 
  • Options
    Much better idea/promotion than the previous ones.

One thing I don't understand with the promotions is why do we put the tickets on sale and then change the prices afterwards, why charge the earlier purchasers a higher price. 
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:
    Much better idea/promotion than the previous ones.

One thing I don't understand with the promotions is why do we put the tickets on sale and then change the prices afterwards, why charge the earlier purchasers a higher price. 
    Because sales are shit. Personally I'd ask for a refund out of principle. Unfortunately I can't get my ST money back or I'd have cashed out weeks ago. 
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Cue the moaners for when the kids get their phones out and shine the lights .

Another good idea to encourage new supporters. 
  • Options
    Has there ever been a season where we've had so many offers for cheap seats ?
  • Options
    I think this is the way to go now.
    Parents with their kids and not fans of other clubs there for the drinking.
  • Options
    Booking fee £1.50
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think this is the way to go now.
    Parents with their kids and not fans of other clubs there for the drinking.
    Long term its a no brainer. I know neither of my gooner/Liverpool supporting mates decided to change team after the offer. This doesn't cheapen the adult tickets either. 
  • Options
    Might be worth buying the seat behind you for a quid, so you don’t get kicked in the back!

Next to you and in front as well.
  • Options
    Charlton's ticket promotions are so frequent, they're starting to remind me of the Ronnie Corbett line

I remember that day clearly, because it was the one day there wasn't a sale at Allied Carpets.
  • Options
    Charlton's ticket promotions are so frequent, they're starting to remind me of the Ronnie Corbett line

I remember that day clearly, because it was the one day there wasn't a sale at Allied Carpets.
    We are the DFS of the footballing world
  • Options
    It will be a great opportunity for the kids to learn one of life’s great lessons - you get what you pay for!