Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

bored obscure thread no 378: Lovejoy

no not the swarthy one with the Mullet, I mean the recently ex resident pillock, smug Chelsea supporting johnny come lately, and presenter of Soccer am Tim Lovejoy.

Is it just me or is he totally out of place in his new 'presenter' role on Sunday morning TV?

:)

Comments

• Options
    ex-presenter of Soccer AM....

What Sunday TV show does he do now? Not been around to watch it.... am sure he's up his own a**e as usual though...
  • Options
    Quite possibly. However "smug" and "pillock" are a touch harsh. The mans a legend.

Did Einstein come up with an idea that made 9.00 Saturday mornings an acceptable time to roll out of bed? Tim Lovejoy = 21st Century Genius.
  • Options
    What are you doing watching Telly on a Sunday Morning anyway Razil ? Songs of Praise is not on till the evening !
  • Options
    Sunday mornings are for sleeping, now watching TV!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]ex-presenter of Soccer AM....

What Sunday TV show does he do now? Not been around to watch it.... am sure he's up his own a**e as usual though...

He "presents" a show called Something for the Weekend - features all his usual "mates" from Soccer AM and footie gets mentioned a lot.
  • Options
    try living in a house with a seven year old and sleeping in on a Sunday...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]try living in a house with a seven year old and sleeping in on a Sunday...

Drink more on Saturday night, problem solved ;-)
  • Options
    He's not a legend, he's a tosser
  • Options
    Blasphemy!!!
  • Options
    He was ok in 1996 but has turned into an arse over the last few years.

Good luck to him, probably a wealthy man and lives the life of a bloke in his early 20's but didnt he dump his wife and kids for some tart with big jugs? Gotta be a bit of a nob to do that.

Met him at a gig a few years back and he came across as a complete wally, he thought he was the bees knees even though he was with a proper legend (Mani).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Raz, you never said you had kids ... whooooooo
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Sunday mornings are for sleeping, now watching TV!!!

Sunday mornings are for Local Park Footy!!
  • Options
    Lovejoy is an arse - end of.

BTW Cunning- Chris Tarrant made getting up at 9.00 on Saturday mornings acceptable back in the 70's not Lovejoy, he's an arse, end of!
  • Options
    never met/saw a man who completely believed his own publicity quite so much as him

don't get me wrong, I like Soccer AM..................just can't stand the Chelsea wannabee smug geet

Saturday mornings will be a more pleasurable experience
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Lovejoy is an arse - end of.

BTW Cunning- Chris Tarrant made getting up at 9.00 on Saturday mornings acceptable back in the 70's not Lovejoy, he's an arse, end of!

sorry mate, it was Sally James that did it for me ; )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Sunday mornings are for sleeping, now watching TV!!!

That was the case for the last 7 years, but Sunday mornings are now for watching the condescending bellend that is Matt Smith present 'The Championship'.
  • Options
    BDLBDL
    edited July 2007
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]

sorry mate, it was Sally James that did it for me ; )

I was too young to notice SJ!
  • Options

Just so I'm clear BDL, are you suggesting that Lovejoy is some sort of arse?
  • Options
    Lovejoy is an arse no doubt! Sally James......................lovely arse? confusing!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]no not the swarthy one with the Mullet,

:)

What's wrong with mullets ????
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lovejoy made Soccer AM. Lovejoy was Soccer AM. How sh*t will it be without him???

Now Chris Tarrant, he's an arse
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    I liked him until he had his show in the evening.

He had Martin Freeman on there, Tim from the Office, it went something like this.

Martin: Is that a Ramones shirt you have one?

Tim: Er, yes do you like it?

Martin: Could you name one of their albums?

Tim: Erm, er, I can't actually no.

Martin: Didn't think so.

This coupled with the arse-licking documentary following David Beckham around Spain made me realise he was in fact a mildly humorous smug plastic johnny come lately. Just my opinion of course.

The funniest things on SoccerAM don't involve him anyway
  • Options
    In answer to the original question, no I don't think he is. Anyway, it's not on at the moment, I think it's back on August 12th.
  • Options
    FAO Risky boy

Nothing wrong with mulletts..

My missus to be, has a seven year old daughter
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Paddy Powell[/cite]
    That was the case for the last 7 years, but Sunday mornings are now for watching the condescending bellend that is Matt Smith present 'The Championship'.

Record it, then watch it about 2ish when you wake up, that's what I'll be doing ;-)
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited July 2007
    lovejoy is an arse, yes he allegedly left his wife and kids for a soccerette! Cant believe cunning that you an ardent west hammer would like this complete toss wombat! whebever i see his smug boat i wanna kick his impy head in.
  • Options
    Don't beat about the bush MCS, tell it like it is!
  • Options
    Harsh words MCS.
  • Options
    nah he is a bell end, so far up his own arse he can blow a raspberry at his sphincter! anyone see him on that 5 gear last year, even they got rid cos he is a rubbish presenter!

and he loves himself so much, always talks about himself in the past tense! bellend and chelsea, nuff said!
  • Options
    perhaps he should stick to documentarys, about becks and er chelsea, and er, hmmmm....