Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sheffield Wednesday away tickets to go on sale

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2022
    clb74 said:
    SE7toSG3 said:
    over 1100 going now, around 50 tickets left. I am on the 1020 something from St Pancras, will have a good day out regardless
    You might aswell go on the coach with Blackpool 
    There are 45 seats spare.
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Kinda looking forward to it. Great city, historic stadium and I enjoy the gallows humour from fellow Addicks when things aren’t going well for us (something I’ve experienced too much in recent years!).
  • Options
    Does anybody have a spare? I have been told no tickets are being sold on the day.
    Still on sale on the website.
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Does anybody have a spare? I have been told no tickets are being sold on the day.
    You've only had two and a half weeks to buy one.
  • Options
    Bumping to ask if anyone's planning to stay overnight for this one & if so, any recommendations gratefully accepted, thanks.
    I have stayed at The Garrison.  It is used as a bar by Wendy fans but my experience having sat drinking until 12.30am with them after the cup game we won by the hand of God / Church,  they took that well and were fine. You can walk  to the ground or nip on a bus outside .
    We stayed there last time we played them & went back into the bar after walking from the ground. 
  • Options
    Elf that away end holds about 10,000. Don’t worry about that 
  • Options
    Bumping to ask if anyone's planning to stay overnight for this one & if so, any recommendations gratefully accepted, thanks.
    I have stayed at The Garrison.  It is used as a bar by Wendy fans but my experience having sat drinking until 12.30am with them after the cup game we won by the hand of God / Church,  they took that well and were fine. You can walk  to the ground or nip on a bus outside .
    Stayed there a few times and very convenient for the New Barrack Tavern(where we'll be drinking tomorrow).
    Like @ricky_otto and his dress sense, the decor is a bit dated.
    For location though it is alright.
  • Options
    Happy happy Birthday Blackpool 72
    Enjoy your day Mate
    Good luck tomorrow 
  • Options
    One of the bigger and better away days for sure but I’m still staggered at our numbers for this

Even crazier is that 100 or so have come away from the MK Dons match, knowing how piss poor we are, knowing we are probably playing children up front on Saturday  and gone and bought tickets 😂

Hope we can nick a 0-0 for the crazy 1150…
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Happy happy Birthday Blackpool 72
    Enjoy your day Mate
    Good luck tomorrow 
    Cheers Stevie. 
    See you next Saturday. 
  • Options
    @blackpool72, happy 70th.
  • Options
    I have a spare train ticket from gravesend to Sheffield. Returning Sunday if anyones intrested ?? One of our group can’t go now and it’s an  advanced fair split ticket so can’t refund it
  • Options
    Meeting a mate who's just relocated to Sheffield for this. Looking forward to most of it, not sure about the part between 3 and 5pm but expect to have a good time otherwise
  • Options
    50th, surely ! 

Happy Birthday, dear friend ! 

Mine falls on the day we play Wimbledon next month.
  • Options
    50th, surely ! 

Ignore the little Elf I shall deal with him tomorrow. 
    Many thanks and hopefully see you tomorrow as well xx
  • Options
    rananegra said:
    Meeting a mate who's just relocated to Sheffield for this. Looking forward to most of it, not sure about the part between 3 and 5pm but expect to have a good time otherwise
    Seems a bit much to relocate to Sheffield just for one game?
  • Options
    Great, great numbers for us 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    50th, surely ! 

You couldn't deal a pack of cards Rambo :p
  • Options
    50th, surely ! 

Happy Birthday mate...Good to see you with your bat on you know where earlier, good to see some weasles put in place.
  • Options
    I have a spare train ticket from gravesend to Sheffield. Returning Sunday if anyones intrested ?? One of our group can’t go now and it’s an  advanced fair split ticket so can’t refund it
    Go and see Ebbsfleet mate, will be passing you tomorrow morning.
  • Options
    I’ve made a bit of a cock up and forgot to pick up my ticket from the valley today for the match tomorrow. Does anyone know what time the ticket office at the valley opens tomorrow ? Or if I can pick it up at shef weds ticket office ? 
  • Options
    Krazy8 said:
    I’ve made a bit of a cock up and forgot to pick up my ticket from the valley today for the match tomorrow. Does anyone know what time the ticket office at the valley opens tomorrow ? Or if I can pick it up at shef weds ticket office ? 
    Hope it doesn't effect your day mate...hopefully there will be a link/mail from CAFC that may help at Wednesdays box office. If not take a ferret and sit with the home fans.
  • Options
    Behave , Ebbsfleet.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Behave , Ebbsfleet.
    Eastbourne mate top off the table (ish) clash.
  • Options
    Have a great day everyone