Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Crossbars, after the game

Why did it take so long to open the doors ? Were they not expecting anybody to go in there after the match  had finished ?

Comments

• edited February 2022
    Especially with the pint of cyanide and at packet of pork scratchings for £5 meal deal...
  • Why did it take so long to open the doors ? Were they not expecting anybody to go in there after the match  had finished ?
    Amazed me people were queueing up to get in the place
  • edited February 2022
    JohnnyH2 said:
    Why did it take so long to open the doors ? Were they not expecting anybody to go in there after the match  had finished ?
    Amazed me people were queueing up to get in the place
    Especially when there is such a lot of option locally for having a beer after the game ? Though even  Tommy’s post game watering home of choice if I was ever asked would seem to be the Oak
  • Bad enough at 12.
  • I asked the bloke when I left - apparently he was waiting to be told that the game had finished ( I know you couldn’t write this stuff could you ) he thought that the ref was still playing added time 
  • edited February 2022
    I asked the bloke when I left - apparently he was waiting to be told that the game had finished ( I know you couldn’t write this stuff could you ) he thought that the ref was still playing added time 
    TBF, the amount of time their players were on the floor the game should still be going on now with time added on 
  • We spoke to the management team twice in recent games about the 12 o'clock opening and the evening times opening. Said they would look into it and things would change.
  • They still doing plastic glasses after the game?
  • clb74 said:
    They still doing plastic glasses after the game?
    Don’t think so, not for grown ups at least, that I’m aware of…