Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Amazon

Just checked some orders on Amazon and sign said,Your Attentionn is required to continue processing one or more orders. Then asking for details.Could be Bank did not click on it.
Any one else had the instructions.

Comments

• Options
    Scam, probably...
  • Options
    Thats my Thinking
  • Options
    Derek1952 said:
    Thats my Thinking
    Was this on the actual Amazon website ?
  • Options
    yes, I was checking my delivery
  • Options
    I’d be very surprised if that’s a scam on the official Amazon website or app. Especially if you’re signed in and can see other deliveries.

Have you changed your card recently?

A bit strange that it’s only impacted one order unless the item in question is a subscription purchase?

Obviously proceed with caution and if in doubt play it safe.
  • Options
    I have not changed my card.I did hear that Amazon were letting people use Credit Cards now after saying they could not.Perhaps they want cnformation.
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    If its on the website, it's more than likely legit. If its a email/text then don't open it. 
  • Options
    Derek1952 said:
    I have not changed my card.I did hear that Amazon were letting people use Credit Cards now after saying they could not.Perhaps they want cnformation.
    I never changed my visa card. And order went through yesterday just fine.
  • Options
    Amazon were no longer going to accept Visa card payments & told their customers to register a new card.
    Amazon then did a deal with Visa and have now told customers they can pay by Visa.
    It's possibly to do with this?

• Options
    edited February 2022
    Derek1952 said:
    I've been using a credit card on Amazon for years, it's safer than using a debit card as CCs give some consumer protection against fraud and card misuse .. as said, probably to do with the Visa situation
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They answer the phone pretty quickly - or at least they did when I wanted to check if something was a fraud.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Was going to put this in the house of commoners but looks like that's been disbanded due to civil unrest!

There is currently a mass 'refusal to work' at the huge Amazon depot at Tilbury due to a measly pay offer of 3% from the mass profiteering, tax avoiding company. Amazon are trying to keep a lid on it but local news outlets have got wind of it.
  • Options
    Was going to put this in the house of commoners but looks like that's been disbanded due to civil unrest!

There is currently a mass 'refusal to work' at the huge Amazon depot at Tilbury due to a measly pay offer of 3% from the mass profiteering, tax avoiding company. Amazon are trying to keep a lid on it but local news outlets have got wind of it.

Staff at an Amazon warehouse have staged a walkout over a 35p an hour pay increase offer.

Workers left the depot in Tilbury, Essex, on Wednesday and Thursday as they sought a rise of £2 an hour.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-62421758

• Options
    I had an Amazon delivery literally 5 minutes ago .. told the driver in a Prime logoed van about the walk out, first he had heard of it ..
    He gets £90 a day, starts at eleven and it's job and finish  .. he works out of Hull or Doncaster and the difficulty is that there are a lot of small villages round here, but at least the traffic is light .. I didn't think to ask if he worked through an agency, his high viz jacket bore a name that was not Amazon .. really nice young man who says the job is very tiring, in and out the van all the time, hundreds of drops a week .. he says Amazon work their staff hard but 'don't really take the piss'