Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chris Dickson

edited July 2007 in General Charlton
scored again tonite. I'm going off the idea of loaning him out. Might be worth throwing him in at the deep end. Rough at the edges but he knows where the goal is and will be a totally unknown quantity. Unbelievable to think that at this stage last summer he was without a club and on trial at Windsor and Eton. Obviously Her Madge never realised his potential ...

Comments

• Options
    I'm pretty sure that with every game he scores in as well, Pardew will soon be changing his mind.

Don't want to build him up, its only pre-season playing against lesser standard teams, but he is showing a knack for it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]I'm pretty sure that with every game he scores in as well, Pardew will soon be changing his mind.

Don't want to build him up, its only pre-season playing against lesser standard teams, but he is showing a knack for it.

higher standard than he is actually used to !! I too reckon that Pards will have a rethink and if he is loaned out it'll be a month only not three.
  • Options
    he could be our Ian Wright starting to think in that vein.

afka - lesser standard teams han dulwich hamlet played against????
  • Options
    where i meant lesser standard, i meant he is currently playing in a side that is playing against lower standard opposition, ie. due to others around him he is benefiting from more freedom and opportunities.
  • Options
    I think Pards will probably make a decision after the Braga game - it'll be the strongest team Dickson will have played against. Really looking forward to the match!
  • Options
    If we were in the prem I'd be more reluctant, but coming off the bench in Div2 aint all that...
  • Options
    He'll be loaned out no doubt about it.
  • Options
    I think it'll be a good idea to get him out on loan for a few months so he can polish his game a bit. It'll make him an all round better player and from that we can only benefit in the long run
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    na only loan him if he aint scoring, and right now of all our 'class' strikers he is doing the business and they aint, that should speak volumes...