Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Milton Keynes | Tuesday 22 February 2022 7.45 ko

Comments

• Options
    Croydon said:
    Ah another save not pushed away from danger
    And the goal-scorer all alone in his own post code.
  • Options
    That’s me done for the night chaps.

Gonna go and read some more about Russia and Ukraine, that somehow feels less grim. 
    On the Tolstoy again?
  • Options
    Mac parry shot and Charlton stood and watched as their player run in and scored
  • Options
    We've barely been able to keep the ball this half
  • Options
    Just playing through us, we are playing a back 5 and overrun in MF.  Its tragic
  • Options
    Just get Kanu and Campbell on... Nothing to lose, no fear from them
    Really? If I were them I'd be terrified of being associated with this shower
  • Options
    We really need to put a few good old fashioned tackles in here. 
  • Options
    We are lucky that the bottom 4 are all crap. No Burton this season who will go on a run & get out if it. 
  • Options
    Could be 3 or 4 this, we're chasing shadows.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sandgaard playing his stupid fucking guitar before Sheffield Wednesday game looks silly now 
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    sam3110 said:
    Leko is a complete waste of space. He'll be turning out for a non league side within 3 years at this rate
    Are we signing him on a permanent, 4-year deal?
  • Options
    Just get Kanu and Campbell on... Nothing to lose, no fear from them
    Really? If I were them I'd be terrified of being associated with this shower
    Nah... One or two good performances and they can escape to Chelsea
  • Options

59' MacGillivray makes a good low save from Wickham, but Hayden is on hand to turn in the rebound. #cafc 0 #mkd 2
  • Options
    lol, nice close up of MK Dons celebrating.. ffs. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Jackson looks so broken. 

I won't turn on him, these players need to do better. We've played some half decent football and then sucker punched again 
    And we are still 7 places higher than we were when he took over.
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    Croydon said:
    Give over
    Not a fan of McGillivary but that wasn't his fault, he did well to make the save.
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Croydon said:
    Bit harsh there, that’s a good save. Defence just so slow to react. 
  • Options
    Sandgaard playing his stupid fucking guitar before Sheffield Wednesday game looks silly now 
    Now?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is Leko still on?
  • Options
    Jaiyesimi getting ready to come on
  • Options
    Oh....2-0 down & we bring on a goalscorer. Not.
  • Options
    Just terrible…poor defending poor decision making poor crowd poor atmosphere 
  • Options
    This North Stand negative chanting about being shit needs to stop, its so poor.  Whatever the reason, budget, recruitment, tactics our team is just not as good as MKD.  This is not lack of effort it is lack of talent. No point in chanting shit at them.
  • Options
    Stuck in the ‘restaurant’ in the Premier Inn, Honiton. Waiter says - Good news - my baked spud is ready, but bad news the chef has just put a load of cheese sauce on it and then remembered it was meant to be vegan. Chef is starting again. 
    Was hoping to make it back upstairs for the KO….
    Tell the chef to slow down. Any luck the game might be over by the time you get back upstairs
    You might want to send it back again and tell him make another one !!
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Jackson looks so broken. 

I won't turn on him, these players need to do better. We've played some half decent football and then sucker punched again 
    And we are still 7 places higher than we were when he took over.
    Season's not over yet!
  • Options
    To be honest I think most had forgotten about that. Time to let it go
  • Options
    Decent until we conceded. Same as every week. Never known a Charlton side so mentally weak.
  • Options
    making them look like man city ffs
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!