Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Milton Keynes | Tuesday 22 February 2022 7.45 ko

Comments

• Options
    Chunes said:
    Redhenry said:
    Really can't see Jacko in charge next season
    I'm starting to think he shouldn't be. 
    I don’t think he is fully in charge now, decisions are being made for him by others that he has to abide by.
  • Options
    Albie with the ball on the edge of our area has just shown the difference in desire between the two teams.
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC@CAFCofficial·7s88' SUB 🔄 | George Dobson makes way for Tyreece Campbell. 

#cafc 0 #mkd 2
  • Options
    Dobson replaced by Campbell
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Look at the vision, passing, movement, touch of the Dons players.. Ours are absolute dogshit. 
    Difference between proper coaching and whatever we do at the training ground. 
  • Options
    if anyone is mad enough to applaud these wasters after this we deserve league two, utter crap
  • Options
    The next couple of games are a wash. Get through the month, get a couple of strikers back and we will at least have a chance of converting some of these bright starts we’ve had recently.
  • Options
    The look of astonishment and disgust on their faces, Mathews must’ve been trying to defend.
    Would love to know what they were looking at
    Watching the mobile phone light show or looking at ratemypoo.com. 
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    I can cope with hard times if I can see light at the end of the tunnel but I’m watching this and I can see absolutely nothing.
    It's only 2 months til the end of the season....
    Plenty of time for us to be relegated 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Milton Keynes Dons@MKDonsFC88: Castillo booked.

🔴0-2⚫️
  • Options
    Dobson replaced by Campbell
    To be fair he seems to be having an asthma attack on the bench. 
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Redhenry said:
    I don’t think he is fully in charge now, decisions are being made for him by others that he has to abide by.
    Lol and the rest, none of them are good enough, from top to bottom, owners, SMT, recruitment, scouting, coaching, playing, they're all dogshit
  • Options
    What a shambles, need to bring in a psychologist to instil some mental strength into these wimps 
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    The extended close-ups are pissing me off tonight. Can't see what's happening while they focus on someone who had the ball a minute ago, or the bench.
    A close up of a blade of grass might me more inspiring than showing the game though …
  • Options
    Possession 38 - 62 zero on target, sad times
  • Options
    The next couple of games are a wash. Get through the month, get a couple of strikers back and we will at least have a chance of converting some of these bright starts we’ve had recently.
    Not defending like this we wont, they will need to score between 3 and 6 to win
  • Options
    Campbell just done more running in 10 seconds than Leko did all game
  • Options
    siblers said:
    aliwibble said:
    I can cope with hard times if I can see light at the end of the tunnel but I’m watching this and I can see absolutely nothing.
    It's only 2 months til the end of the season....
    Plenty of time for us to be relegated 
    And I used to think I was relentlessly positive...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chunes said:
    Redhenry said:
    Here we go again...
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrZRrzfMF3o

Not as much as Oxford but still relevent
  • Options
    Milton Keynes Dons@MKDonsFC90: Coventry, who had a storming game in the middle of park, wins possession and then a free-kick.

🔴0-2⚫️
  • Options
    Elliot Lee looks like our mom, and he has only been on 10 minutes ffs
    Bit harsh comparing your old dear to a bloke with a beard.
    As much as I’m pissed off, that has really tickled me!👍🤣
  • Options
    Steve Brown be honest ffs. MK have controlled it. Yes because we are dreadful 
  • Options
    Milton Keynes Dons@MKDonsFC90: Bit of confusion at the back but Lewington sweeps up and clears.

🔴0-2⚫️
  • Options
    Campbell comes on and is more of a threat than most of our players
  • Options
    Campbell must wonder whats he's done wrong. Two matches of whatching this utter rubbish for most of the game for a few minute run around. 
  • Options
    The thing I absolutely loathe about Matthews.

Watch him receive the ball in the opposition’s half. As soon as the ball gets to him, he takes this weird touch that completely kills the movement and momentum of the whole team around him.

The ball always ends up going backwards because of it.
  • Options
    Black box working wonders with Castillo
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!