Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rotherham United (a) tickets to go on sale

2»

Comments

• Options
    What does it feel like to take the official club supporters coach? Is it really as simple as pay £24 and they take you there and back from the pick up points? I’ve never done it for away days. Need some assurance

Very reliable and quick.
  • Options
    What does it feel like to take the official club supporters coach? Is it really as simple as pay £24 and they take you there and back from the pick up points? I’ve never done it for away days. Need some assurance

Very reliable and quick.
    Unless it’s on the Larkfield express 
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Very reliable and quick.
    Unless it’s on the Larkfield express 

Never found it a problem in my experience.
  • Options
    There are also cross country trains from Doncaster to Meadowhall (regular trains & trams from here to R’ham), for those caught by this gap in trains direct to R’ham
    does the Shef Metro now stretch as far as Rotherham ? .. also there are hourly Transpennine trains from Donny to M'Hall

• Options
    clive said:
    I must be mental, my kids (and my mates son) are absolutely desperate for an away day - train booked at £80 adults and £40 kids. At least the match tickets are a decent price

Kings X and change at Doncaster seemed the best route
    It looks like there is a limited service between Doncaster & Rotherham in both directions with a 2 hour gap between trains between 11.35 & 13.35 towards Rotherham & 16.19 & 18.18 towards Doncaster, an alternative is to use the x78 bus service which runs every 20 minutes from Doncaster Frenchgate Interchange [b7] departing 10/30/50 minutes past the hour to Rotherham Interchange journey time about 45 minutes.

For the return journey buses depart Rotherham Interchange [a1] at 02/22/42 minutes past the hour.
    Clive was there a 17.15 originally, I'm sure I see this when I booked the trains
    Cheers
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    clive said:
    I must be mental, my kids (and my mates son) are absolutely desperate for an away day - train booked at £80 adults and £40 kids. At least the match tickets are a decent price

It looks like there is a limited service between Doncaster & Rotherham in both directions with a 2 hour gap between trains between 11.35 & 13.35 towards Rotherham & 16.19 & 18.18 towards Doncaster, an alternative is to use the x78 bus service which runs every 20 minutes from Doncaster Frenchgate Interchange [b7] departing 10/30/50 minutes past the hour to Rotherham Interchange journey time about 45 minutes.

For the return journey buses depart Rotherham Interchange [a1] at 02/22/42 minutes past the hour.
    Clive was there a 17.15 originally, I'm sure I see this when I booked the trains
    Cheers
    Yes, or a train scheduled very close to that time.
  • Options
    clive said:
    clb74 said:
    clive said:

Cheers
    Yes, or a train scheduled very close to that time.
    Cheers 
  • Options
    358 tickets sold
  • Options
    Any hope of 'walk ups ' too tip it over the thousand? 
  • Options

364 Addicks have snapped up tickets for the trip to Yorkshire, with tickets available from the ground on the day from the away ticket office from 1.30pm at the following prices: £25 adults, U22 and O60: £15, U18: £10, U12: £8.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/624feade303e2/away-day-guide-aesseal-new-york-stadium