Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone want to buy a Golf GTI?

The FPO has decided to sell her 1 year old (06 reg) Golf GTI- its black, 3 doors, done 18,000 miles is in a fantastic condition except for a few scuffs on the alloys (Woman driver?). Its even got an ipod connector.

£16k but a discount to Charlton fans!

Anyone interested whisper me

Comments

• Options
    no but I have a Polo gti for sale 5k!
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    nah - that's a girls car. this is a beast!

• Options
    I don't mind if a girl buys it..
  • Options
    SE10 the pic hasnt come out mate! I have a tdi that shape, and it is the nuts, if i was to reccomend a car to anyone who wants this type of car, i would say do it, they are outstanding.
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    f##k dont know how to do pictures!!

but it is a fantastic car.

She's only selling it as we've just bought a new house.
  • Options
    1st piccy
  • Options
    2nd
  • Options
  • Options
    will you take 5k for it?

;)
  • Options
    smart that, i would love to buy it. if only eh!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very nice Car but still a poor man's Audi :-)

If it is the FPO's does that mean it has all the female options like the rear parking assist.......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Very nice Car but still a poor man's Audi :-)

If it is the FPO's does that mean it has all the female options like the rear parking assist.......

ooooooh, not sure man, the only difference between that and your car ketters is the dash! Basically the same, as fast buit cheaper! spose it does make it a poor mans audi then lol!! But very nice they are i tells ya! My one is bog standard, entry level tdi with amazing hub caps and all that, and the thing is well fast, if you need to use the power to get out of a sticky part on say a motorway run, it is amazing. I cant imagine how fast the gti is. Ace looking too, best shape of golf imo.
  • Options
    Nah, she's not that bad a driver - for a bird! she can actually reverse park!

Poor man's Audi?? too f##king right - do you know how much those S3's are new??
  • Options
    Looks like the Hufflers in the background of the 1st pic.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]Nah, she's not that bad a driver - for a bird! she can actually reverse park!

Poor man's Audi?? too f##king right - do you know how much those S3's are new??

Yep, cos I have one, although it is now nearly 5 years old, rip off is not the word.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Very nice Car but still a poor man's Audi :-)

ooooooh, not sure man, the only difference between that and your car ketters is the dash! Basically the same, as fast buit cheaper! spose it does make it a poor mans audi then lol!! But very nice they are i tells ya! My one is bog standard, entry level tdi with amazing hub caps and all that, and the thing is well fast, if you need to use the power to get out of a sticky part on say a motorway run, it is amazing. I cant imagine how fast the gti is. Ace looking too, best shape of golf imo.

Fast? I seem to remember Monty's funbus easily overtaking you on the way to Liverpool...! ;-)

I used to have a Golf GTi, an 02 25th Anniversary GTi... lovely cars and I wouldn't hesitate getting a Golf again
  • Options
    it was taken as we came out of Dartford hand car wash so if the pub behind the B&Q in Dartford is called the Hufflers then it is!
  • Options
    i just bought myself a Touran lovely tool of a motor them

2 kids now need a bigger motor than a fiesta.
  • Options
    cant mess with a VW.
  • Options
    you can't mate. Had a Ford forever and a day bored of them now.

So me and the good lady wife decided on VW pick it up tomorrow and can't wait.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]you can't mate. Had a Ford forever and a day bored of them now.

So me and the good lady wife decided on VW pick it up tomorrow and can't wait.

you wont be sorry mate, i went from peugeot, then to a new mini (also obviously german) then golf, would have any other make of car now, german only.
  • Options
    Yeah but proper German cars are Porsche's and BMW's.

Merc's break down and VW's aren't that much better (that includes the poncy re badged VW's which they call Audi's, Skoda's, Seat's, etc.)

1990 BMW 318iS for me.
  • Options
    Nice but ill stick with my Robin realiant
  • Options
    BMW = Tired Marque now I'm afraid, plus every c*** has one now not nearly as exclusive as they used to be, more of them on the road than Mondeo's. :-)