Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

William Hurt (RIP)

edited March 2022 in Not Sports Related
News yesterday that William Hurt has passed away.I have always liked his films.Dying fron Prostate Cancer,makes me wonder how long I have.Coming up to three years since first diagnosed so fingers crossed.
 R.I P Mr. Hurt.

Comments

• Options
    Loved his early films - Altered States, Body Heat (the "Don't stop" scene - Phwoar!). RIP to one of my favourite actors from back then.
  • Options
    Derek1952 said:
    News yesterday that William Hurt has passed away.I have always liked his films.Dying fron Prostate Cancer,makes me wonder how long I have.Coming up to three years since first diagnosed so fingers crossed.
     R.I P Mr. Hurt.
    Cancer is such a horrible disease. RIP William Hurt.

I hope you manage to keep on top of yours for many years to come Derek. Keep up the good fight. You know you’ve got charltonlife behind you too.
  • Options
    Superb actor. RIP.
  • Options
    Love Body Heat. 

RIP
  • Options
    Great actor and one of my favorites.

RIP
  • Options
    One of my favourite actors. I absolutely loved Gorky Park. RIP William
  • Options
    Good luck with your fight, Derek. 

RIP William.
  • Options
    RIP William Hurt, great presence on screen.
    As well as the ones mentioned, I loved his performance on 'Smoke' along side Harvey Keitel. So delicate...

• Options
    RIP William Hurt, a fine sensitive and powerful actor, I really enjoyed his performances on Kiss of the Spider Woman.
  • Options
    Good actor, not so nice man.