Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Young passes medical at Boro

on SSN now.

Comments

• Options
    cant believe captain chaos actually passed the medical. good luck to him, but a rubbish captain!

good deal that, 2 and a harf mills! ney bad !
  • Options
    Is Wayne Diesel working at boro now? ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]Is Wayne Diesel working at boro now? ;-)

lol dude
  • Options
    young signs for boro confirmed on sky sports news
  • Options
    nothing from Charlton so until it's on the OS I won't believe it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]nothing from Charlton so until it's on the OS I won't believe it.
    Come back in 12 months then...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]Is Wayne Diesel working at boro now? ;-)

No, he's working at Spurs so expect to see the longest injury list in their history...
  • Options
    Boro site confirms it. As usual our site is a little slow with the news.
  • Options
    MCS sorry but why was he a crap captain.Seems to be a large downer on him,I liked him and think he always gave everything 4 us.
  • Options
    Sky Sports Website is saying he's signed
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Our website in slow shocker.

Good luck Luke. Will happily sign him back next summer when he demands a move back sarf.
  • Options
    Another 2.5 million into the kitty !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]MCS sorry but why was he a crap captain.Seems to be a large downer on him,I liked him and think he always gave everything 4 us.

i'm with you mate, no world beater but i'm finding it very hard to think of a real poor game he had, or more importantly a game where i didn't think he gave 100%.

Good luck Luke, gave us good service and will get a clap from me when we meet again.
  • Options
    I liked him as a player but I'm with Ollie in saying he just weren't a captain. At the time though who else in the squad was?

Solid, reliable, chipped in with some very important goals, never bottled out of a challenge. I'll clap him if/when he returns.

Right backs don't win you leagues remember
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]I liked him as a player but I'm with Ollie in saying he just weren't a captain. At the time though who else in the squad was?

Solid, reliable, chipped in with some very important goals, never bottled out of a challenge. I'll clap him if/when he returns.

Right backs don't win you leagues remember

nss, afka, see above!
  • Options
    I liked Luke as a player and on the whole he did well for us. Solid, not spectacular, but a good honest pro who always gave 100% unlike a lot of his colleagues over the last couple of seasons. Good luck Luke, you'll always be welcome back at The Valley. As for not captain material, best of a bad bunch in that department.
  • Options
    Agree wholeheartedly Large.
  • Options
    we seem to knock all of our england internationals.

Young, Parker, Konchesky, Murphy, Jeffers, Powell....
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]we seem to knock all of our england internationals.

Young, Parker, Konchesky, Murphy, Jeffers, Powell....

All brought in or developed by Curbs.

Perhaps he wasn't a bad manager after all!

Regarding Luke a good servant 200 plus games at the top level for us and will get a cheer and clap from me if / when he returns.

I still think we sold him for too little.
  • Options
    He was crap for most of his first season with us, so quickly you forget, then at the end of the first season he went to centre back, then in August he came back a changed man, my recollection.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Good luck Luke, gave me a good service but will get the clap from me when we meet again.

What is it with everyone today?
  • Options
    good luck luke..... sort of lost his shine after the west ham transfer thingy...
  • Options
    how can you claim jeffers...!! Or Murphy for that matter. You might as well have John Barnes on there too..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]how can you claim jeffers...!! Or Murphy for that matter. You might as well have John Barnes on there too..
    lol