Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: CHARLTON ATHLETIC 2-0 BURTON ALBION

thanks to the 63 who gave marks
only the 2nd time this season no yellows, other was Gills away

Comments

• Options
    I wouldn't bother to change your stats, but the AFC game has been rearranged for the 5th, between Lincoln & Rotherham.
  • Options
    thanks CE, I'll update after Donny
  • Options
    Rebecca close to winning m/wotm.......says it all really.......she was bloody good though.
  • Options
    I had to watch this at home, but it surprises me that CBT was only 5th. Or that Fraser was 7th ahead of the likes of Gilbey and Purrington
  • Options
    No yellow cards, as I said in the matchday thread, coincidence that it was a game we won? OK LL put up other games we won where we had lots of yellows like we have lately  :)
  • Options
    I'm still looking for that player who is described as a "7 every game" - the one who is solid but not spectacular. Dobson, our best rated player over the course of the season, averages 6.74 which, unfortunately, doesn't say much for the rest. In fact, we've had three seasons in the last decade where the team average is higher than that of Dobson.
  • Options
    I'm still looking for that player who is described as a "7 every game" - the one who is solid but not spectacular. Dobson, our best rated player over the course of the season, averages 6.74 which, unfortunately, doesn't say much for the rest. In fact, we've had three seasons in the last decade where the team average is higher than that of Dobson.
    We’ve got Big Ben P for that 
  • Options
    I don’t think statistically that argument stands up. Results would have influenced markings so you are not comparing like with like.