Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Blackpool - The story of our troubles and how we got our club back

Hi Guys, hope this is allowed.
Many on here followed our plight with the Oystons and all that went with it. Well, one of our fans has written a book about it all and, though I may be biased, it's bloody good, Here's a link should anyone fancy a read.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/How-Not-Run-Football-Club/dp/1801500037/ref=sr_1_1?crid=38E6H4S3OKILX&keywords=how+not+to+run+a+football+club&qid=1647939492&s=books&sprefix=How+,stripbooks,56&sr=1-1

Comments

• I had a very good friend who was the Blackpool FC club chaplain before he passed away. I used to get regular updates on their ongoing struggle with the Oystens (who would have given RD a run for his money). A real community club with loyal fans who were sh*t on. Really pleased that they have got their club back.
  • I’ll have to give that a read. The Blackpool fans were brilliant in their battle to get their club back 
  • Finished the book. A story very similar to ourselves except that the fans were able to establish that the Oystens actually took £50 MILLION out of the club for themselves. The total income from their brief encounter with the Premier League got the club £90 million.
    Fan power ( as we know ) is immense when organised properly. Well done to all of them ( and us ) that never gave up the fight.
  • Finished the book. A story very similar to ourselves except that the fans were able to establish that the Oystens actually took £50 MILLION out of the club for themselves. The total income from their brief encounter with the Premier League got the club £90 million.
    Fan power ( as we know ) is immense when organised properly. Well done to all of them ( and us ) that never gave up the fight.
    Thanks for reading it and sharing your thoughts. It's an immense story.