Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• well if we go one better than the Bengals next season and actually win something, then we'll all be VERY happy 
  • ross1 said:
    Did I just read they'd 'sampled the brilliance of Jacko’s team as they saw off Burton in fine style'?  
    poetic licence 
  • Even Charlton vs Burton Albions must have been a thrill compared to that ice hockey shit they watch over there
  • Even Charlton vs Burton Albions must have been a thrill compared to that ice hockey shit they watch over there
    I think you’re confusing the Canucks with real hockey. 
  • As if living in Ohio wasn't bad enough already...

By which I mean, welcome! 
    I’ve seen three ice hockey matches in my life. Moscow Dynamo v Dynamo Kiev (sp.), Chicago Blackhawks v Toronto Maple Leafs and Chicago Blackhawks v Someone Else.

Multiple hours of my life that I’ll never get back. 

I’m pretty certain that over the course of three matches I saw the puck about once - I could never tell where the fucker was…
  • It's such an awful watch. It's like watching your mates play air hockey.

Zero beauty in the game.
  • Don't you think there is enough conflict in the world, without winding the Yanks up?
  • Sponsored links:

• Don't you think there is enough conflict in the world, without winding the Yanks up?
    It's fine, they can have a pop at us about cricket. They'll never understand the sheer joy of watching a match that lasts five days and which can end in a "tie". 
  • edited March 2022
    I went to ice hockey once and quite enjoyed it. The violent aspect was part of the entertainment I thought. Ice hockey is ugly with personality

American football is really ugly with no personality.
  • Im a big NFL fan, but I do find it funny when some yanks claim 'soccer' is slow and boring, when NFL stops every 30 seconds! 
    It's fine, they can have a pop at us about cricket. They'll never understand the sheer joy of watching a match that lasts five days and which can end in a "tie". 
    Or not.