Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

parking at o2

Anyone been recently to know what it's like now? For tomorrow, tried to prebook but told car park fully booked. Although not sure if it's come up with that because it is actually too late to pre book. Always used to pass in station car park but if main car park is full this could be manic. 

Comments

• Options
    To avoid the rush etc we've parked in Anchor and Hope lane and got the 486/472.
  • Options
    The station car park is at about half capacity, there is a covid testing facility set up there (it was still there on Monday this week anyway). Also, if you turn up after 7pm, the cost goes upto 25 quid. Like Baldybonce said, if you can get parked in Charlton there are lots of buses, plus you miss the gluepot that is the car park afterwards.
  • Options
    redman said:
    Anyone been recently to know what it's like now? For tomorrow, tried to prebook but told car park fully booked. Although not sure if it's come up with that because it is actually too late to pre book. Always used to pass in station car park but if main car park is full this could be manic. 
    Genesis?
  • Options
    I normally park on w parkside, walk to the pilot, then on to the O2.
  • Options
    I parked in car park 4 last Saturday for about 6 hours, was £13.

got in fine around 1pm, but there was mma at o2 that evening, when I returned after the game they’d at some point limited access to it and made it a car park for minibuses and taxis 
  • Options
    Did you park ok Redman?

We had a right touch, got directed to car park 1 which should have been £36 however we were asked if any of us were O2 customers which two in the car were. So they gave a few details to the O2 staff and we were directed into a separate car park and it was free.

Then when we came out it had a separate exit which brought us out near the Blackwall Tunnel roundabout so we missed all the traffic.

Topped off a great night 
  • Options
    Did you park ok Redman?

We had a right touch, got directed to car park 1 which should have been £36 however we were asked if any of us were O2 customers which two in the car were. So they gave a few details to the O2 staff and we were directed into a separate car park and it was free.

Then when we came out it had a separate exit which brought us out near the Blackwall Tunnel roundabout so we missed all the traffic.

Topped off a great night 
    Was my wife who went with a friend ( I have had to put activities on hold with bad health). Yes she did manage to get parked, but it was in car park 1 and cost her £36. She is an O2 customer but wasn't asked about this. She enjoyed the night.
  • Options
    redman said:
    Did you park ok Redman?

Topped off a great night 
    Was my wife who went with a friend ( I have had to put activities on hold with bad health). Yes she did manage to get parked, but it was in car park 1 and cost her £36. She is an O2 customer but wasn't asked about this. She enjoyed the night.
    Sorry to hear that mate, hope you are not too serious and recover soon. Shame your wife got caught for the £36, poor show if every one was not asked about O2.
  • Options
    Talk about first world problems. You have to pay to park.
  • Options
    iainment said:
    Talk about first world problems. You have to pay to park.
    I gave you a lol but on a serious note £36 for a two hour concert is a bit steep when you add in the price of the tickets.

We appear to have been lucky parking for free being O2 customers but a lot seem to have missed out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I tend to park at Ikea which is free for ~5/6 hours (although they don't do number plate recognition) and there's a bus every couple of minutes that goes to the O2 from there
  • Options
    The station car park is at about half capacity, there is a covid testing facility set up there (it was still there on Monday this week anyway). Also, if you turn up after 7pm, the cost goes upto 25 quid. Like Baldybonce said, if you can get parked in Charlton there are lots of buses, plus you miss the gluepot that is the car park afterwards.
    Does anyone know if parking at the station car park is back to normal & Covid testing gone?
  • Options
    Does anyone know if parking at the station car park is back to normal & Covid testing gone?
    Most of it is back to normal. The testing tents have gone, but some of the space that they occupied is still cordoned off. I think they're using it as parking for mobile testing vans.
  • Options
    Booked on line and the car park booked is full 🤬🤬🤬