Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

allocation for palace

edited July 2007 in General Charlton
does anyone no how many were getting yet,prefer to be in the charlton end.

Comments

• Options
    Best place to look Best place to find Palace away allocationBest place to look
  • Options
    i think it depends on how much tango man charges us - if he goes with something ridiculous like 40 quid then you can understand that some people won;t be able to afford it, especially if they've got kids - personally though if I had only 40 quid left in the world i'd rather go palarse charlton than eat for a week.
  • Options
    bar the last time we were there we have always had decent following there,when have palace ever brought 6500 to the valley.cant wait for this game.
  • Options
    Dont know when you went but the ONLY time we have taken decent numbers there was 99/00.

1400 last time
    1800 when Salmon did a weetabix
    1800 when Bowyer scored a cracker

Even the play off game didnt sell quickly.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]i think it depends on how much tango man charges us - if he goes with something ridiculous like 40 quid then you can understand that some people won;t be able to afford it

It will be £30.

No excuses
  • Options
    i rember many a time in the 80s when palace took poor support to ours,whatever we get we will sell,as long theres not silly restrictions placed on them for eternity,and so true theres no excuses .