Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sky outage

edited March 2022 in Not Sports Related
Since Storm Eunice, my sky satellite signal has been down. I live in a block of flats with a communal dish so Sky themselves said they can't send an engineer. Several complaints to the development manager later and finally yesterday it has been fixed and Sky is up and running. Phone sky to ask for compensation and they say no can do. My argument is I haven't been receiving satellite for 6 weeks now, and the on demand and apps portion of the box also packed up because of the lack of a signal, despite them running on the internet. Their argument is it's not their equipment and therefore they cannot claim it as a loss of service. 

I'm fairly sure paying for a service that you then don't receive constitutes as theft? Anyone have any ideas as to how I can escalate this and where to go from here, or do I just swallow the fact that I've paid roughly £90 over the past 6 weeks to Sky for the square root of eff all? 

Comments

• Options
    Ask to get put through to cancellations, they'll soon offer you a deal.