Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Irish barista ends up in hospital after holding in farts around boyfriend for two years

An Irish barista has said that she landed herself in hospital - because she refused to fart around her boyfriend for two years.

Cara, from Co Louth, has vowed to just “let it out from now on” after admitting she had no idea how dangerous holding in gas could be. 

I think the most heart-warming, beautiful and inspirational part of this story is the reaction of the boyfriend, Kyle.  As Carla said, "Kyle was dying laughing. He honestly didn’t know what to say".

Comments

• Options
    Women fart?
  • Options
    Apparently there was a gas explosion and she blew the house up. 
  • Options
    My wife calls me disgusting when I botty burp, but then when she does it and I pull her up, all I get is "do you not have an arse?"
  • Options
    My wife calls me disgusting when I botty burp, but then when she does it and I pull her up, all I get is "do you not have an arse?"
    Fuck sitting next to you two on the flight to Brasil, some poor bastards gonna cop it. 😵‍💫😮‍💨😵‍💫
  • Options
    Fuck sitting next to you two on the flight to Brasil, some poor bastards gonna cop it. 😵‍💫😮‍💨😵‍💫
    Now that's funny, take a bow SoundAsa
  • Options
    Shut up ya old fart.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chunes said:
    This is why I always expel them with maximum force. For health reasons.
    Mine are like me, silent but violent.
  • Options
    ‘Botty burp’ 

That could be my least favourite term ever. Makes my teeth itch.
  • Options
    ‘Botty burp’ 

That could be my least favourite term ever. Makes my teeth itch.
    How about "letting one go", is that better?!
  • Options
    Q. Why do farts smell?

A. For the benefit of the deaf.
  • Options
    Q. Why do farts smell?

A. For the benefit of the deaf.
    Stop nicking my jokes William.😕
  • Options
    My little granddaughter, who will be two on Thursday, says they are a 'bum funny'.
  • Options
    One of my drinking pals, a steel fixer called Kev can do the best sounding farts, I mean spectacularly loud and high pitched, long too. Side effect is the smell is something that has to be experienced to believe 

Anyway he used to work with a big fat guy called big Sean (rest in peace big fella) and Sean hated Kev farting, as Sean would say 

"When you are standing next to each other and someone picks up the rancid death-stench that came out of Kev they would always think it was the fat bloke."

Which was unfair, Sean had awful IBS and was petrified to trust a fart, ever, unless he was sat on the can 

Kev was a gentleman though and would never fart inside the pub, and as he is hard as nails everyone else abides by this too
  • Options
    The Inuit have apparent 20 different words for snow, the Chinese have about the same number for bum funnies.