Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Charlton Athletic | Tuesday 5 April 2022

Comments

• Options
    mendonca said:
    JJ and his team's discipline not good.
    Not good at anything! 
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    ross1 said:

Three in three for Stockers
    18 for the season 

Only 11 in the league. That's what counts.

7 against U23's & non League sides in the FA Cup dont really count imo. 
    Only 11. But he did miss a third of the season out injured, Golfie.

Not disputing that. Just pointing out to the comms team that 7 of the 18 that they drool over were in the Pizza fucking Cup and against a Non League side.
  • Options
    I hope Sandgaard is reconsidering his summer plan for minor changes. 
    2-5 permanent signings he said... Imagine we just get 2. 
  • Options
    Charlton the Charity that just keeps giving…fucking useless 
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    Third division football is absolute shit, ain’t it! And we are third division shit. I can’t see a way out of this goddam league with this bunch of players  
    I can’t see us getting out of this league for long time to come unfortunately. Would love to be wrong of course. 
  • Options
    Let’s just. Remember those who said with Inniss an Famewo we would never concede another goal…. Fuck where did it all go so fucking wrong….. 
  • Options
    I'd definitely shake Lyle Taylor's hand. Definitely not a contributor to our current plight.
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    This is exactly why I’m waiting to renew my season ticket, I’m not watching this useless bunch of tossers again 
  • Options
    Washington has NO left foot. He turns back into the defender there when he can just run straight down the left and get a shot away, it's embarrassing
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    Lay foundations with a well fought away draw tonight then build of that. Be in Prem in 3 year 🙄 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    So glad i've got an allotment :(
    Don't you think it's a bit dark for you working there right now?

• Options
    8 mins added on? Wtaf??
    Sounds about right - Its a joke there were only four minutes added on Saturday, but then we were losing so probably correct
    Only ever seems to  happen for our opponents doesnt it
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    FFS you just know that those 2 will be some of the shit show that we have already. 
  • Options
    So glad i've got an allotment :(
    How many of the "team" could you dispose of there???
  • Options

90+4 Wimbledon flash a dangerous bacll across the face of goal, but they have no one on hand to cause the damage. #afcw 1 #cafc 1
  • Options
    I've got a miners helmut :D
  • Options
    That PPG tally with Stockley and Washington together is dropping like a stone. Jinx. 
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    ross1 said:

Three in three for Stockers
    18 for the season 

Only 11 in the league. That's what counts.

7 against U23's & non League sides in the FA Cup dont really count imo. 
    Only 11. But he did miss a third of the season out injured, Golfie.

Not disputing that. Just pointing out to the comms team that 7 of the 18 that they drool over were in the Pizza fucking Cup and against a Non League side.
    I get that, Golfie. But you can only score against the team you're playing. That's not Stockley's fault, is it?

• Options
    14 out of the last 16 years have been absolutely dog shit. We deserve a few good seasons. I’m normally an optimist, but I just can’t see where the next good season is going to come from.

i how I’m wrong… 
  • Options
    I've got a miners helmut :D
    Kohl miner????

I'll get my coat...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This clubs a joke from top to bottom.
  • Options
    Good job we have an easy game on Saturday......without Gilbey, Innis & possibly Lavelle. 
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Let’s just. Remember those who said with Inniss an Famewo we would never concede another goal…. Fuck where did it all go so fucking wrong….. 
    Remember if Adkins had picked Dobson for 3 games we would be in the play offs, or something. 
  • Options
    Lee is simply not good enough 
  • Options
    You just know they're gonna score...
  • Options
    Good job we have an easy game on Saturday......without Gilbey, Innis & possibly Lavelle. 
    Gilbey will be back, only a one game suspension
  • Options
    Rylo said:
    _MrDick said:
    Third division football is absolute shit, ain’t it! And we are third division shit. I can’t see a way out of this goddam league with this bunch of players  
    I can’t see us getting out of this league for long time to come unfortunately. Would love to be wrong of course. 
    Although we said the same thing towards the end of Chris Powell's first season, didn't we?

• Options
    Gilbey is no miss. Give JFC another go. 
  • Options
    1. 90'+5'

Post update

Jayden Stockley (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

2. 90'+5'

Post update

Foul by Will Nightingale (AFC Wimbledon).

JFC to take .......... oh now he is not there
  • Options
    1. 90'+5'

Post update

Jayden Stockley (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

2. 90'+5'

Post update

Foul by Will Nightingale (AFC Wimbledon).

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!