Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Are there any Ex Royal Marines on Charlton Life?

My friend Marine Keith Phillips was killed in the Falklands in 1982. He was originally from Grove Park. There is a memorial stained glass window in his memory in St Paulinus Church, Crayford. I am trying to organise a small tribute to him on 11th June (the 40th anniversary of his death). The Royal Marine Association is committed to other events so won't be there but I wondered if any we have any ex Bootnecks who could attend. Either way I shall be there as an ex Gunner (Royal Artillery - not Arsenal supporter).

Comments

• Options
    Try @SE7toSG3 and Armed Forces Addicks 

RIP Keith
  • Options
    My friend Marine Keith Phillips was killed in the Falklands in 1982. He was originally from Grove Park. There is a memorial stained glass window in his memory in St Paulinus Church, Crayford. I am trying to organise a small tribute to him on 11th June (the 40th anniversary of his death). The Royal Marine Association is committed to other events so won't be there but I wondered if any we have any ex Bootnecks who could attend. Either way I shall be there as an ex Gunner (Royal Artillery - not Arsenal supporter).

If you PM.me, I may be able to help. 24 years a bootneck, I might be able to get something for you.  No promises but I may be able to point in the right direction.
    Tony.
  • Options
    Yes mate 
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:
    Yes mate 
    Thanks I will PM you.