Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Please complete the CAST annual season ticket & general attitudes survey

The annual CAST survey of season ticket intentions and general attitudes about the club is launched today. The survey is open to all Charlton supporters and should take about 6/7 minutes to complete. The higher the response rate the more significant is the feedback we can offer the club. Please let us have your views:

https://www.castrust.org/2022/04/cast-annual-season-ticket-survey-launched/

Comments

• Options
    Completed 
  • Options
    done
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    This answer option was somewhat biased / a leading question for me:

'Not value for money with so many freebies and offers'

The season ticket is ( my opinion) not value for money without last years offers. Also the club have already indicated they are unlikely to repeat the same offers.

Felt like  a question to prove an (accepted) point.
  • Options
    Done. 
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done 
  • Options
    Done
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Phil said:
    Done. I can’t justify spending £575 especially given this season’s ticketing fiasco. A missed opportunity by Sandgaard to do something different either by offering tickets at la lowing flat fee around the ground or add some incentives.
    He’s done neither and clearly ignored the feedback from fans or anyone well placed to offer advice.
    I’ll be amazed if more than a handful of people pay the £625 price from early May.
    I’ll buy tickets on a match to match basis. A real shame as I’ve had a ST since 1998.
    Considering how shit we are in the cups, he could/should have offered all home cup games to be included in the ST price and it probably would not have cost him a penny.
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Phil said:
    Done. I can’t justify spending £575 especially given this season’s ticketing fiasco. A missed opportunity by Sandgaard to do something different either by offering tickets at la lowing flat fee around the ground or add some incentives.
    He’s done neither and clearly ignored the feedback from fans or anyone well placed to offer advice.
    I’ll be amazed if more than a handful of people pay the £625 price from early May.
    I’ll buy tickets on a match to match basis. A real shame as I’ve had a ST since 1998.
    Considering how shit we are in the cups, he could/should have offered all home cup games to be included in the ST price and it probably would not have cost him a penny.
    It's been said so many times & can't be done because the cup revenue is split.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    shine166 said:
    Phil said:
    Whats half of nothing ? 

Ps other clubs manage it 
  • Options
    Done.

(Have suggested the owner does a whole album of Charlton songs)
  • Options
    Nearly 800 responses already
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    IAgree said:
    Done.

(Have suggested the owner does a whole album of Charlton songs)
    Please nooooo

Addicks to Victory is painful enough as it is !!!
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Phil said:
    I’m pretty sure Arsenal STs include the first rounds of cup competitions (which is all we would need!).