Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Price Of (CAFC) Football

I kept a total of how much I spent this season supporting The Addicks. This includes cost of season ticket, away tickets (I only did two aways), travel, food and beer (not entirely my own personal consumption!). 

Due some other commitments and midweek games not always convenient, I only attended 14 home games. 

All home drinking either done in Fans Bar (Crossbars) or The Oak. Food mostly consists of Charlton Kebab (I have a healthy diet). Travel is from Milton Keynes.

The scores on the doors are :-
Home :- Season ticket £575, Travel £240.95, Food £199.09, Beer £562.40 - Total £1,577.44
Away :- Tickets £47.50, Travel £68.00, Food £19.48, Beer £42.71 - Total £177.69
Overall total :- £1,755.13  

If we'd had more to celebrate that bar bill might have been higher!

Comments

• Options
    ST and 18 aways for me so far this season (will be 19 after Saturday). Dread to think how much I've paid this season to be so regularly disappointed!
  • Options
    You know you could get a year's supply of Electricity and Gas for that right?
    Only if you keep the heating and lighting on for a week
  • Options
    I always knew people called Phil weren't boring.

;) 
  • Options
    Slash the food budget to fund more beer.
  • Options
    Phil said:
    I kept a total of how much I spent this season supporting The Addicks. This includes cost of season ticket, away tickets (I only did two aways), travel, food and beer (not entirely my own personal consumption!). 

Due some other commitments and midweek games not always convenient, I only attended 14 home games. 

All home drinking either done in Fans Bar (Crossbars) or The Oak. Food mostly consists of Charlton Kebab (I have a healthy diet). Travel is from Milton Keynes.

The scores on the doors are :-
    Home :- Season ticket £575/£41.07 per game, Travel £240.95/ £17.21 per game, Food £199.09 /£ 14.22 per game / , Beer £562.40 / £40.17 per game - Total £1,577.44 / 112.67 per game
    Away :- Tickets £47.50, Travel £68.00, Food £19.48, Beer £42.71 - Total £177.69
    Overall total :- £1,755.13  

If we'd had more to celebrate that bar bill might have been higher!
    I thought not too bad for your home games but when look at it PER GAME it seems more.
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    I always knew people called Phil weren't boring.

;) 
    I live in Milton Keynes, even the cows are concrete! Wait for my post on roundabouts.....