Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton legends team

Can you name them all?

Euell scored a perfect hat-trick and they won 7-2 apparently

Comments

• Options
    When you're struggling to name them all (as i am), then you have to question the term 'legends'.
  • Options
    Back row L to R.
    ?, ?, Euell, Kermogant, Dickson, Jackson, Lisbie, ?,?,?
    Front row L to R
    ?,?,?, Wilson, ?,?,?,?,?
  • Options
    Isn't that Michael Turner next to Lisbie?
    Danny Haynes next to Wilson (back top)?

• Options
    I didn't go, but I read elsewhere that Hayden Mullins was in the opposition team. Trying to impress Jacko, and finally get his move to Charlton
  • Options
    I think it's Danny Haynes (black top) and Kyel Reid either side of Wilson in the front row - Chris Perry third from right
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Euell, Kermorgant, Dickson, Jackson, Lisbie Turner.

Haynes, Wilson, Reid

Campbell- Ryce possibly next to Reid? 
    Erol Umut possibly in the front row second in on the right? 
  • Options
    Great to see Thuram's recognition for all he did for us by taking his place in the Legends side
  • Options
    Darren Purse top row second from right.😂
  • Options
    Keith Peacock, front left, our newly recruited keeping coach
  • Options
    Definitely Michael Turner there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kevin James, Jason Euell, Yann Kermorgant, Chris Dickson, Johnnie Jackson, Kevin Lisbie, Michael Turner

Danny Haynes, Lawrie Wilson, Kyel Reid, Jamal Campbell-Ryce and Chris Perry
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Can you name them all?

Euell scored a perfect hat-trick and they won 7-2 apparently

Without reading others 

Back Row - No idea, no idea, Jason Euell, Yann Kermorgant, Chris Dickson, Johnnie Jackson, Kevin Lisbie, Michael Turner, No idea, No Idea
    Front row - No idea, no idea, Leon McKenzie, Lawrie Wilson, Kyel Reid, No Idea, No idea, No idea
    Child - No idea. 
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    Kevin James, Jason Euell, Yann Kermorgant, Chris Dickson, Johnnie Jackson, Kevin Lisbie, Michael Turner

Danny Haynes, Lawrie Wilson, Kyel Reid, Jamal Campbell-Ryce and Chris Perry
    Especially nice to see Yann - didn't realise until a few hours ago, that his son was a mascot the other day. Shows his affinity for for the club
  • Options
    Reading the others, could be Haynes next to Wilson

Still no idea on any of the rest 
  • Options
    Jamal Cambell-Ryce, Haynes, Reid, Wilson, Dickson, Euell, Perry, Kermorgant, Jackson, Lisbie, Turner, the goalkeeper apparently is a guy called Darren Placid, Jon Fortune also played but isn't in the photo. Umut is there too, as is another name I don't recognise in Kevin James?
  • Options
    Isn't the second on the right of the first row the under 18 coach Hamsi Serrar or whatever his name is?
  • Options
    The keeper is my mate. Never played for us, has played some non league. Big mates with Lisbie so was invited to play on this game. Played the last one too I believe, vs SE Dons
  • Options
    The keeper on the front row is Lee Heywood. Next to him is Marlon Patterson who up till recently was the Erith & Belvedere Assistant Manager
  • Options
    Isn't the second on the right of the first row the under 18 coach Hamsi Serrar or whatever his name is?
    Yes…..I think it looks very much like “whatever his name is”.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Legends 😳