Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Charlton rated 2nd and 'class'
  • Options

• Options
    Saw a tweet after the game that said 'Charlton the best away fans at Fratton Park since Charlton came to Fratton Park'
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Saw a tweet after the game that said 'Charlton the best away fans at Fratton Park since Charlton came to Fratton Park'
    Helps that we regularly do well there!  
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    It's amazing how Wigan are bottom in that list seeing as how they've recently been in higher divisions and look set for automatic promotion. 

Does anyone know if their match was midweek or on TV?
  • Options
    As has been pointed out before on the forum, they are the club that we have played more than any other since we were founded.
    Always have a good turnout there as well and was my first away game circa 1960.
  • Options
    It's amazing how Wigan are bottom in that list seeing as how they've recently been in higher divisions and look set for automatic promotion. 

They barely sold out in the Prem - Wigan is a RL town!
  • Options
    We've always created an excellent atmosphere down there whenever I have had the pleasure of going
  • Options

Was Tuesday so assume woudl of been on Iplayer but they needed a point for promotion. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We've always created an excellent atmosphere down there whenever I have had the pleasure of going
    2018 was memorable.
  • Options
    Wigan bought a fair few down for a midweek game and sealed promotion. Having them placed bottom is suspicious. 
  • Options
    Away end at Fratton is a shameful dump nearly down to Priestfield standard.
    Home support rabble near the end permanently giving us brain dead ag and the Hampshire boys in blue lap up the overtime taking no action until a visitor dares to speak out of turn when they sling us out on the flimsiest pretext.
    You couldn't pay me to go back.