Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Boris Becker

2»

Comments

• DA9DA9
    edited April 2022
    2.5 years, non violent crime, no restrictions on where he can live afterwards due to said crime, automatically do half, so 15 months, and then time off with a tag possibly, might only do 9-11 months in total.
    I did 8 months inside of a 2 year sentence with a tag to get out, ironically in Wandsworth where he’s headed 
  • Two years of giving tennis lessons for free in inner London schools would be more beneficial for everyone. 

Boris Becker won Wimbledon as a youngster and had money most of us can only dream about. He didn't heed his lessons, the Wags, schools fees, and bad business investments have done for him and he hasn't heeded the mistakes he made 20 years ago in Germany.

Boris is my favourite German and I feel sad how he has ended up in this mess !
    Would it be beneficial to the people he apparently still owes up to 50 million to?

It's a woeful downfall of a sporting great, but there has to be some kind of punishment.
  • He’s been a naughty boy and should have got longer.
    still my favourite German