Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Name the players

2»

Comments

• Options
    @Henry Irving I'm not sure if I've asked this before, but does the Museum have an autograph database?
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    @Henry Irving I'm not sure if I've asked this before, but does the Museum have an autograph database?
    One of the trustees is working on just that.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Ooh excellent! Half the time they just look like random squiggles to me, so being able to check against confirmed examples would be great.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Well he was until he was arrested for financial fraud  ;)
  • Options
    The owner of the shirt, Dan Burke, has just said the museum can sell the shirt and keep the money raised.

We're an independent charity with no funding from the club so with that in mind we're open to offers.

@cafc999
    @charltonnick
    Size?
  • Options
    John Sullivan
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Fantastic. I was going to ask if I could use this to pad out the one I've not been bothering with on here.  Seems there's no need if someone dedicated has taken up the cudgels :smiley:
  • Options
    Stig said:
    aliwibble said:
    Fantastic. I was going to ask if I could use this to pad out the one I've not been bothering with on here.  Seems there's no need if someone dedicated has taken up the cudgels :smiley:
    Work with @cafc999 on it.
  • Options
    Stig said:
    aliwibble said:
    Work with @cafc999 on it.
    Happy with any assistance 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Are you saying we’re fatter than our European brethren?
  • Options
    Are you saying we’re fatter than our European brethren?
    Yes