Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Paul Heaton gets the beers in.

2»

Comments

• Options
    RoanRedNY said:
    Not on Twitter myself so does anyone have the FULL list of the 60 pubs & not just the ones you can see on that screenshot........because as it stands Paul Heaton is copying TFL & NOT spreading the love into Kent  !!!
    Grasshopper on the Green in Westerham is was the only one.  I guess it’s closed now
    Is that the place in the middle of nowhere, about 2 miles out of Westerham  ??  If it is then the bastard could have put the money behind the bar 21 years ago as we had a meal there the day after I got married. 
    Amazingly the Grasshopper on the Green in Westerham, is on the Green in Westerham... 
  • Options
    Just saw Courtney’s in Killarney’s on the list. Nice bar. Pity I’m not in Kerry until early June.
  • Options
    Me and my brother were talking about Paul not long back...music and coats! He always used to be Stone Island-ed up at gigs. Apparently he auctioned off his vast collection for charity. Seems like a top geezer.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    Top bloke, had a night out with him and Gaz Coombes in Brighton some years back before I went sober, boy could he drink!
    There's got to be more stories from this night out @Rob7Lee 🤣😂🤣
  • Options
    YTS1978 said:
    Rob7Lee said:
    Top bloke, had a night out with him and Gaz Coombes in Brighton some years back before I went sober, boy could he drink!
    There's got to be more stories from this night out @Rob7Lee 🤣😂🤣
    An old mate of mine ran a pub down there, must have been around 2001. I passed out about 4am in the pub (some of the landlords used to take it in turns to have a 'friends' lock in) having drunk probably 15 bottles of beer and a bottle + of gin, I seem to recall Brandy being passed around at some point which is probably what tipped me over the edge :D . Superb earlier in the night in the Funky Fish Club as well, but no major stories other than thinking I could drink more than anyone else I was well and truly surpassed by quite a few people!

It was a very messy day/night, only surpassed by The Happy Mondays in the Ku Club, Ibiza in June 1990. I still have nightmares about that summer and Rowetta in particular!
  • Options
    RoanRedNY said:
    RoanRedNY said:
    Not on Twitter myself so does anyone have the FULL list of the 60 pubs & not just the ones you can see on that screenshot........because as it stands Paul Heaton is copying TFL & NOT spreading the love into Kent  !!!
    Grasshopper on the Green in Westerham is was the only one.  I guess it’s closed now
    Is t Thatnks the place in the middle of nowhere, about 2 miles for ut loofking Westerham  ??  If it is thaten the bastard could have uput the mforney behind the bar 21 years ago as we had a meal there’s a the dayrink after In goit maforried. you
    Hi Golfie, I fixed it for you!
    Jeez, someone's touchy. If it was that much of a hardship then don't bother next time. 
  • Options
    RoanRedNY said:
    RoanRedNY said:
    Is t Thatnks the place in the middle of nowhere, about 2 miles for ut loofking Westerham  ??  If it is thaten the bastard could have uput the mforney behind the bar 21 years ago as we had a meal there’s a the dayrink after In goit maforried. you
    Hi Golfie, I fixed it for you!
    Jeez, someone's touchy. If it was that much of a hardship then don't bother next time. 
    It was a joke ffs.  Dont be such a prick.