Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Well Done James Vennings and Bromley

Won the FA Trophy  today.

Crown Woods boy I believe 

Comments

• Did Wrexham rest any of their players ? They are desperate to get back into the Football league & have the play offs coming up.
  • Did Wrexham rest any of their players ? They are desperate to get back into the Football league & have the play offs coming up.
    Didn't seem so from what commentators said 
  • Beat the non-League equivalent of Man Citeh to boot...

Well done Bromley.
  • Well done to Bromley.

I caught the last 10 minutes after the Premier League games. What a save by Bromley's keeper late on ! I also enjoyed the premature celebrations of Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney just before Wrexham's late equaliser was ruled out for offside. I do hope they go up, however, as I still have a bit of a soft spot for Parky.
  • Congratulations Bromley 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
  • Bromley beat Wales and Hollywood.

Hayes lane or Sunset Boulevard
    Churchill theatre or Hollywood walk of fame. Similar in so many ways.

After falling away in the League, Bromley show that cup finals are one off matches and Cheeky scores from the most unselfish pass I have seen for a while from Whitely.

Wrexham season far from over.
  • They’ll be dancing in their Palace / Millwall heartland streets tonight…
    It’s a myth. 
  • Sponsored links:

• LouisMend said:
    They’ll be dancing in their Palace / Millwall heartland streets tonight…
    Bromley's core support moved to Sidcup a couple of years ago 
    What a downgrade 
  • edited May 2022
    Just finished watching it, recorded it so I could watch the premiership finish as well.

I thought Vennings was meh.

I have watched Bromley a few times this season and they have played on a different way almost every time.

Shocked how poor a career, relatively, Bush has had, been outstanding every time I have seen him.  Webster is the sort of captain Pearce should have been for us.  With the caveat that Pearce has probably played for us at his level, that's two or even three levels below what Webster has played.
  • Great game great day and It wasn’t against the run of play either. Bromley always looked better in attack than Wrexham. Cheek took his goal well. Feel pleased for the club and fans and this gives them momentum to attract players and sponsorship
  • Roger Johnson is a coach there

Maybe Thomas was waiting until after this match to offer him the Charlton job  ;)

Maybe Thomas was waiting until after this match to offer him the Charlton job  ;)

He is the 🧠 

RJ left the club a couple of months back 
  • Well done Bromley, my second team 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

From the booing of our National Anthem by the Wrexham fans, to BT Sport’s obsession with the hollywood ‘celebrities’ & associated hangers-on (yes you Mr Beckham). Oh how I enjoyed seeing them celebrate the disallowed goal 😂😂😂 All I want now is for Grimsby/Halifax/Chesterfield/Notts County to be promoted 😁

• Sponsored links:

• LouisMend said:
    Roger Johnson is a coach there

RJ left the club a couple of months back 
    Perfect, we won’t have to pay compensation.
  • Fifty years ago (seems like yesterday), when I lived at Petts Wood, I use to go and watch Bromley.  Really pleased for the club and their supporters.
  • Well done to both Bromley and Vennings.

I thought Scott Wagstaff had joined Bromley but he did not appear to be either in the starting XI or amongst the substitutes. 

Was he injured, not good enough or no longer with the Club?
  • I was there, Wrexham were good, they had a couple of good chances, Bromley managed to block several shots on target at the start of the match. Bromley also had some good opportunities. So it was a pretty even game. Bromley scored a great goal, But Wrexham scored a goal in extra time, but the linesman, disallowed the goal for being offside. I went because it reminded me of the two occasions when we beat Sunderland in 1998 and 2019. It was the best £28 I spent for two tickets. A great day out, how can we beat Sunderland away, and then struggle in the league.
  • LenGlover said:
    Well done to both Bromley and Vennings.

I thought Scott Wagstaff had joined Bromley but he did not appear to be either in the starting XI or amongst the substitutes. 

Was he injured, not good enough or no longer with the Club?
    Assume injured as only a month ago he was at my boys school to tell them about Bromley taking over the coaching there so is still with them.
  • Vennings on a high yesterday and released today.
    wonder if Bromley will sign him 
  • He'll have surely known he was to be released for a while.

A shame; a proper footballer. He'll definitely stay in the game. May even stay in the EFL