Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2021-22 CL Prediction Week 38 Results **Congratulations to flyingkiwiDK, our new champion**

2»

Comments

• Options
    Well done @flyingkiwiDK and thanks as always for all the effort @thai malaysia addick puts in. Awesome effort 
  • Options
    Don't look at form at all just aim for 3pts  each week if get score right a bonus 
  • Options
    Thanks for all your work this season @thai malaysia addick , it's been very enjoyable.

Finished mid table Prem so happy with that. 
  • Options
    Thanks once again for organising our weekly fun, and congrats to the Flyer
  • Options
    Thank you for all your hard work TMA, enjoy the break! 
  • Options
    I study the form for hours on a Cray supercomputer, so that I can forecast the exact scoreline every time.

Unfortunately the stupid footballers then let me down.
  • Options
    Many thanks Malaysia for all your effort and hard work!
  • Options
    Congratulations FK for winning and Thank you so much for organising TMA. Having done one similar for the Euros at work last summer I know how time consuming it is. This was the first time I entered and looking forward to playing again next season. 
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Any update on the Mega End of Season Statbank @thai malaysia addick?

Cheers!

Fk 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Any update on the Mega End of Season Statbank @thai malaysia addick?

Cheers!

Fk 
    Yes, I'll probably post it at the end of this week. I was away this weekend, so I'm a bit behind with things. I've ordered the gold paint to add your name to the Honours Board :smile: