Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ray Liotta RIP

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2022
    Goodfellas is my all time favourite film. A terrible loss. RIP Ray. 
  • Options
    As others have said, GoodFellas is my favourite ever film. I was lucky enough to see an advance cinema screening of it before it was released and I was absolutely blown away. ‘I can’t believe this. What did I tell you? What did I tell you?’ Yes, I know that was De Niro. ‘You touch her again, YOU’RE DEAD!’
  • Options
    I’m not going on to a quotes page for these, so they not be exact. ‘What do you call it? What, is it a claw?’ ‘It’s a hoof.’ 
  • Options

Great film, Goodfellas. 

RIP Ray
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Blucher said:
    RIP.

A very fine actor and an unforgettable performance in the magnificent ’Goodfellas’. His scene with Joe Pesci (“What do you mean I’m a funny guy ?”) puts me on edge every time I see it.

"You think I ain't dug a f*cking hole before?"

Brilliant film, brilliant actor.

RIP Ray
  • Options
    Oh man. Goodfellas is one of my two favourite films. Ray Liotta being the star turn in a film with de Niro, Pesci and Bracco... man, what an Oscar snub.

RIP Ray.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Such a loss to the acting world. Goodfellas was a masterpiece.
    RIP
  • Options
    Great actor and a big loss at 67, Have read the book on which Goodfellas is based, Wiseguy  by Nic Pellegi.

Best line in Goodfellas, "Spider bring me a drink, dance the fuckin thing here....."Go fuck youself Tommy...."