Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Castore kits thread (24/24\5 3rd kit page 83/84)

Comments

• edited July 2023

Rangers 3rd kit on the left the Swiss guard on the right, who guard the pope.
    if the Rangers hierarchy read this they'll change it immediately, though orange is of course THE Ulster Proddy colour
  • Home infant kits are now online 
  • Barnsley or Stevenage the worst, Carlise's is really growing on me as a quality bit of retro. Saying that, retro 80s v-necks seem to be all the rage this year.
  • We need a second kit for the Barnsley and Stevenage away games as first and third kit would clash.
  • edited July 2023
    I really like that teams have started rolling out kits with the mens and womens' players. It's a great way to advertise the women's team.

I'm on the "Carlisle is alright" band wagon. I like that they're trying something. Does it look like a bus seat? Yes. But it's kind of fun.

Contrast that with Barnsley and Stevenage where it's like...what are you doing?
  • Shrewsbury’s kit is nice 
  • Suspect the away kit is being launched for the Aberdeen game? 
  • Some of those kits are simply awful, Orient in particular 
  • A few bad kits this year. 
    My favourite tho is Wycombe 
  • Sponsored links:

• Might be a bit biased, but our kit looks much better when placed against almost all of those. 

Our sponsor, whilst a bit big, is inoffensive and in a colour that makes sense (take notes, Bolton, Derby, Lincoln)

The kit is definitely red and doesn't screw about with the colour or pattern too much (Stevenage, Barnsley, Port Vale)

It's not just a one size fits all catalog kit with no features (Portsmouth, Blackpool, Exeter, Peterborough, Cambridge)

It's not just a bit shit (Reading, Leyton Orient, Fleetwood, Burton)

I think the only kits as nice/better than ours are Wigan, Oxford (for them at least) Carlisle, Shrewsbury and Wycombe
  • Rothko said:
    Suspect the away kit is being launched for the Aberdeen game? 
    If true, would've made much more sense to release the kit before one of our actual away friendlies. 
  • Bought the new away shirt - evri “delivered” it and it wasn’t there when I got home. I emailed the club and they have told me to go to the police. What the fuck are the police going to do?

• arny23394 said:
    Bought the new away shirt - evri “delivered” it and it wasn’t there when I got home. I emailed the club and they have told me to go to the police. What the fuck are the police going to do?

More than the club are going to be able to do, it's a problem with Evri themselves, or with a theft. 

Chances are the club think if they send out a new kit, the same will happen again.

Had an issue with Evri before with delivering stuff and had to get them admit they fucked up, and then took that to where I ordered the products from, and only then did I get a refund
  • we have a first and third shirt for this season .. am I missing something ? ..  BUT where is/what abaht the second shirt ?
  • sam3110 said:
    arny23394 said:
    Bought the new away shirt - evri “delivered” it and it wasn’t there when I got home. I emailed the club and they have told me to go to the police. What the fuck are the police going to do?

More than the club are going to be able to do, it's a problem with Evri themselves, or with a theft. 

Chances are the club think if they send out a new kit, the same will happen again.

Had an issue with Evri before with delivering stuff and had to get them admit they fucked up, and then took that to where I ordered the products from, and only then did I get a refund
    Didn't realise the Evri is what used to be called Hermes...I assume they had to change the name cause their reputation was so fucking bad! I had some stuff delivered from House of Fraser the other day and they were fine though. Imagine pinching the contents of the parcel and finding out it a CAFC away shirt lol! Joking aside, surely it should be easy for Evri to contact the driver and work out what happened? They usually take a pic when they lob the parcel by the door (without ringing). Although surely its Charlton's responsibility to chase this for you? I'd call the club shop and see if you can speak to a real person who could sort it.
  • EVRI are shocking, they get bolshy when you complain and then send you a map of where they delivered it to, intrinsically inaccurate based upon the size of your postcode but the last time they fucked up one of mine, the GPS”proof” they sent me (despite the delivery photo being at a building nothing like mine) didn’t even have my street on it!
    Absolute shower…
  • arny23394 said:

Arrest you for buying a Charlton Shirt?!
  • Why is the club using EVRI? Our business stopped using Hermes when they were losing too many packages. It is a false economy.
  • Why is the club using EVRI? Our business stopped using Hermes when they were losing too many packages. It is a false economy.
    They are cheap? In fairness the EVRI delivery lady we have is excellent, so not sure where the problem is with them. 
  • Sponsored links:

• sam3110 said:
    arny23394 said:

The police aren’t going to send me a replacement or a refund me so you’re talking out your arse. The club should be contacting the courier, not telling me to contact the police.
    They are cheap? In fairness the EVRI delivery lady we have is excellent, so not sure where the problem is with them. 
    They are notoriously shit unless you get a good driver. 
  • Evri are absolutely shocking
  • arny23394 said:

Evri have a load of thieving drivers I think, I’ve had loads disappear.

anyway, what’s the away kit? I thought only 1st and 3rd were out?
  • arny23394 said:

How to pay tax as a Evri courier - Earnr
  • clive said:
    arny23394 said:

How to pay tax as a Evri courier - Earnr
    Thats no good, bound to go missing on the pitch, and will always be late to everything.
  • Evri are very "special".  Still smarting at the two vases ordered over the internet, that arrived in a 250 piece jigsaw. The Evri cnut must of toe punted the box covered in "Fragile" and "This way up" tape, from his van and up my driveway before performing a "roundhouse" kick to my front door!
  • Mentioned on other threads before. I go out of my way (whenever possible) to avoid buying from sellers that use evri.
  • arny23394 said:

And now we all know where you live 👀😜