Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    What @SE7toSG3 worked out is that we have every home shirt shirt since replicas began plus a few from before that.

For away shirts we're missing six. It was eight but two Lifers also on twitter came up trumps.

So can anyone help us out with these. We realise the last four will be as rare as an intelligent Spanner but we can only ask.

• Options
    For those boycotting evil twitter we rationalised the museum's shirt display today and I'm not saying @SE7toSG3 has OCD but he put all the shirts in chronological order😉

That doesn’t work for me
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    For those boycotting evil twitter we rationalised the museum's shirt display today and I'm not saying @SE7toSG3 has OCD but he put all the shirts in chronological order😉

That doesn’t work for me
    Henry was talking about the shirts on the rails , not the above picture.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

That doesn’t work for me
    Henry was talking about the shirts on the rails , not the above picture.
    That’s unlike him to be clear as mud ;)
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Fumbluff said:

That doesn’t work for me 

@SE7toSG3 was so upset by your comments @Fumbluff that that the first thing he did when entering the museum last night was re-arrange these shirts in chronological order.

He broke down in tears immediately afterwards, such was the stress you put him under with your heartless comments
  • Options
    Thanks to @Talal for the matchworn light blue Hummel shirt.

Just the black and grey nike shirt of the modern kits to find now.
  • Options

Shouldn't the OSCA shirt go in-between the Fads and Adidas one with Woolwich sponsorship?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SE7toSG3 said:

Shouldn't the OSCA shirt go in-between the Fads and Adidas one with Woolwich sponsorship?
    yep, quite right Russ, switched and corrected as soon as I arrived yesterday, also the earlier Admiral is on the hanger not manakin they are all beaut's though, the next job is i would like to go through our three boxloads of spares/duplicates in the storeroom and ensure we have as many match-worn on display as we can, we are slowly getting there though.    
    If you've got a spare Bukta kit, I'll give you a tenner for it!!
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

That doesn’t work for me 

@SE7toSG3 was so upset by your comments @Fumbluff that that the first thing he did when entering the museum last night was re-arrange these shirts in chronological order.

He broke down in tears immediately afterwards, such was the stress you put him under with your heartless comments
    I approve 👍🏻