Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

My Stag

Starts at 2pm this afternoon! I'm looking forward to it with a huge sense of trepidation!

I will report back on the shenanigans on Monday although don't expect too many pictures

Comments

• Options
    i can get the pictures i am sure mate whether you like it or not. ;-)
  • Options
    i'm starting to find this blue paint itchy already......
  • Options
    Was talking to my best man yesterday!i am doing a river boat day on the Thames and he told me to bring a snorkel
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]i'm starting to find this blue paint itchy already......

lolololololol
    the beauty at being able to laugh at oneself.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]Was talking to my best man yesterday!i am doing a river boat day on the Thames and he told me to bring a snorkel

Tavern for the love of Curb It don't go in the bloody thames it's a death trap Stag weekend or not.

Had my stag weekend in plymouth - Shag was there, it was a blinder oh god it was a blinder.
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    hahahaha yes it was . not forgotten that one !
  • Options
    I had to have four stag days/nights, the best man is still paying off his credit card bill four years on after sicking it behind the bar at Stringfellows during a drunken stupper
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]i can get the pictures i am sure mate whether you like it or not. ;-)

Oh yeh. Forgot I had a mole.........
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]i can get the pictures i am sure mate whether you like it or not. ;-)

Oh yeh. Forgot I had a mole.........

have a good one mate!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We have a stag tomorrow. Look what i purchased for him to wear!! quality
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited July 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsy's Up[/cite]We have a stag tomorrow. Look what i purchased for him to wear!! quality
    he'll look like a dick mate
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    e also have a wedding dress as modelled by Glass on his stag do last year, Batman and Robin and Gorilla outfit!!
  • Options
    Cheers hillsey !! (NOT!)
    We also have the scooby outfit, although the dick one seems the most appropriate !!!
  • Options
    Very messy!

Sat PM I was indeed dressed up in a Mankini and Borat wig n tash and forced to go for a dip, much to the delight of the blue rinse brigade that gathered to perv at me getting out, and much to the disgust of the families who ran away covering their kids eyes.

Was then required to whether an Emu outfit for the rest of the afternoon, including when a male policeman tried to arrest me for indecent exposure only for me to realise he was far too YMCA to be OB and told him not to bother getting his kit off cos despite what the booking said I was not really interested in watching a bloke strip and get oiled up.

Sat night finished at 7.30am on Sunday and Ive felt like death warmed up ever since...

Will get some pics up soon for you all to have a good laugh at.
  • Options
    never new Crook Log Sports Centre could be so much fun !!
  • Options
    Got my brothers stag do in Prauge a week saturday - yep missing the opening game because the so called best man thought we would stay up when he booked it!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ-3PO[/cite]Got my brothers stag do in Prauge a week saturday - yep missing the opening game because the so called best man thought we would stay up when he booked it!

Who is the best man....? Sounds like a right twat!
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited July 2007
    Especially as the Premier League season starts the same weekend....
  • Options
    Yep - totally inept on all fronts!!