Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

George - new season ticket holder contact at the club

Just got a call from someone called George introducing himself. He's apparently the new club contact for all Charlton season ticket holders

Comments

• I know the lad, AFC fan George Stokes, who says he is enjoying his role with our club. Welcome to Charlton George!!!
  • Just got a call from someone called George introducing himself. He's apparently the new club contact for all Charlton season ticket holders
    That's cost cutting for you ! 

Poor Dobbo now expected to deal with season ticket queries as well as his "day job" ! 

What a mess we're in  ! 
    When the guy introduced himself as George from Charlton, I did think for a moment that it was Dobson!
  • I got a call from George last week. 

He introduced himself as a liaison officer for season ticket holders, said he'll be sending emails out soon re contact details etc.  I told him I probably wouldn't darken his door as I'm not the complaining type.  We then talked football - specifically Charlton - for ten minutes and I realise now in retrospect that I didn't actually stop moaning.

George seemed like a nice bloke, but he probably thinks the fans can be a bit contrary - sorry guys  :/  
  • I used to have a fish called George.
    Wasn't an 'addick though.
    And he was shit with season ticket issues.

He introduced himself as a liaison officer for season ticket holders, said he'll be sending emails out soon re contact details etc.  I told him I probably wouldn't darken his door as I'm not the complaining type.  We then talked football - specifically Charlton - for ten minutes and I realise now in retrospect that I didn't actually stop moaning.

George seemed like a nice bloke, but he probably thinks the fans can be a bit contrary - sorry guys  :/  
    If he's calling every ST holder, that's an awful lot of calls!

Especially if they keep him on the line with complaints about team performance for 10 mins each :) 😀 
  • I got a voicemail from him in which he said he was calling to introduce himself and left a number if I wanted to call back. Given that I only have a season ticket for the women's games, I was a bit startled. I guess if he's started in the role but they haven't yet sent out an email about how to contact him, he probably has a bit of time on his hands at present.
  • Sponsored links:

• I used to have a fish called George.
    Wasn't an 'addick though.
    And he was shit with season ticket issues.
    FIIIISSSHHHH🐠

or not!  ;)