Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Carabao Cup Draw 22/23 - QF Draw: Man Utd v CAFC (p48) - confirmed 10th Jan

Comments

• Options
    That’ll do 
    You must be new 🙃
  • Options
    I guess good chance to get to the 4th round. 1 step closer to Wembley 
  • Options
    Mark Chapman: "Stevenage will fancy their chances at home against Charlton"
  • Options
    We win this Cup
  • Options
    Would have been perfect if we were at home. I want us to get winnable games all the way. We're doing a Bradford and getting to the final.
  • Options
    Happy with that 
  • Options
    Could have been a lot worse that draw. Let’s hope we can put out a strong side on the night 
  • Options
    Tempted to go and watch that one as it bloody won’t be on TV, and it’s not to far away. 
  • Options
    That'll do us, more chance of a money spinner away.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There will be more chance of us finding enough money to buy a striker than finding a stream for that game!
  • Options
    Really don't think its a bad draw. Fantastic chance of last 16, will sell out away end too.  Morecambe/Mk Dons at home next -  we're in the quarters 
  • Options
    Stevenage will probably be disappointed at drawing us. But a 4th round place is at stake, and that is what matters. I trust Garner to put a side out to win this game.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Full draw:

Leicester v Newport
    West Ham v Blackburn
    Wolves v Leeds
    Nottm Forest v Tottenham
    Man Utd v Aston Villa
    Bournemouth v Everton
    Liverpool v Derby
    Burnley v Crawley Town
    Bristol City v Lincoln City
    Man City v Chelsea
    Stevenage v Charlton
    MK Dons v Morecambe
    Newcastle v Crystal Palace
    Southampton v Sheff Wed
    Arsenal v Brighton
    Brentford v Gillingham

Seven all-PL ties in there (bold) so guarantees a maximum of 12 PL teams in the last 16, meaning there'll be at least four EFL teams from these matches:

Burnley v Crawley
    Bristol City v Lincoln
    Stevenage v Charlton
    MK Dons v Morecambe
  • Options
    When was the last time we made the 4th round? I’ll always take a winnable draw 
  • Options
    Now draw has settled down,I’d take that draw all day(ok might have been better at home),but winnable game,Garner ball will be in full swing by then (if not sacked…😳🤪) with the players gelling…then into round 4 

Cmon U Addicks
  • Options
    Thanks for all the updates and info Callum.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When do players join their countries for the WC ? Can't see many Premiership clubs playing their WC stars. 
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Rossman92 said:
    When was the last time we made the 4th round? I’ll always take a winnable draw 
    2007 when we went to the quarter final and got beat by Wycombe...

Only been past the third round of this three times since 1987: 2007, 2006 and 2002.
  • Options
    Lots of Prem teams will be falling at the next hurdle based on that draw and we have as good a chance as we have had in decades to progress to face one of them on the last 16. Now wouldn’t that be a nice change… Heading to the Lamex for the first time in November for sure…
  • Options
    3 in 31 chance of drawing a L2 club = less than 10% by my reckoning.
  • Options
    Son’s gone a bed with the hump. 

Must be so hard for anyone under 25 following Charlton. We don’t do cups and the odd time we do, even our draws are shit. 
    Brainwash him , tell him we're going further and when we win that after we beat Mk dons in the round after we'll get one of the big guns 
    it's all good 
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Oh well, at least we’ve got the pizza trophy to look forward too!
  • Options
    3 in 31 chance of drawing a L2 club = less than 10% by my reckoning.
    It was 4 in 31 so a little over 10%. Crawley, Gillingham, Newport or Stevenage.