Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Carabao Cup Draw 22/23 - QF Draw: Man Utd v CAFC (p48) - confirmed 10th Jan

Comments

• Options
    I'd love if if we continue to progress in this cup!

It will piss a lot of people off. Our club gets belittled and taken the piss out of far too often
  • Options
    Man City v Man Utd incoming 
  • Options
    Man City v Man Utd incoming 
    Nah that'll be kept apart for the Final now I reckon
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Dave2l said:

It will piss a lot of people off. Our club gets belittled and taken the piss out of far too often
    I think you're wrong there - lots of people have historically had a lot of time for Charlton - even fellow London fans surprisingly - even a few months ago after the Oxford home game me and a few mates in full Charlton gear found ourselves in a West Ham pub in Stratford - everyone had nothing but nice things to say about us and wished us well.
  • Options
    best I have is either wolves or newcastle "watchalong" links so far
    I made the mistake of putting one of those on  :D
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

I think you're wrong there - lots of people have historically had a lot of time for Charlton - even fellow London fans surprisingly - even a few months ago after the Oxford home game me and a few mates in full Charlton gear found ourselves in a West Ham pub in Stratford - everyone had nothing but nice things to say about us.

I prefer the sob story underdog route 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    every club wants to draw us out the hat 
    makes a change from no one wanting to get us 
    funnily enough, when I was looking rfor a stream and I happened upon the Newcastle feed - a lot of the comments were saying they would rather get the lower prem teams than us - banana skin was said a lot and by all accounts getting us at home doesn't fill them with any confidence. Small sample I know but it surprised me
  • Options
    Jesus... Do we need the full on Klopp Press Conference!!
  • Options
    Boring conversation or what.
  • Options
    every club wants to draw us out the hat 
    makes a change from no one wanting to get us 
    funnily enough, when I was looking rfor a stream and I happened upon the Newcastle feed - a lot of the comments were saying they would rather get the lower prem teams than us - banana skin was said a lot and by all accounts getting us at home doesn't fill them with any confidence. Small sample I know but it surprised me
    also direct quotes just now

"​Charlton against City or United will be such good recognition for Charlton"
    "​Charlton played amazing against Brighton though"
  • Options
    Zzzzzzzzzzz ffs come on!
  • Options
    How long can they analyse the death out of a game of football for?
  • Options
    Get the fuck on with it!
  • Options
    At this rate Chris Chin will be collecting his old age pension before the draw is made
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    F*** me they still talking about the game 
  • Options
    KDB is no Albie Morgan is he
  • Options
    Every time I fall for this. Every. Time.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    SHUT THE FUCK UP CARRAGHER YOU GOBBY SHITE!!

Talking like someone who wisely wasnt asked to the World Cup, and is making up for the last month!!
  • Options
    Cmon get the fuck on with it…Carragher shut the fuck up…🤬
  • Options
    Anyone got a video link?
  • Options
    At this rate Chris Chin will be collecting his old age pension before the draw is made
    What the Dicky you on about? 
  • Options
    Do the fucking draw , it’s well past most of our bedtimes Ffs 
  • Options
    F*** me they still talking about the game 
    Carragher is one annoying cnut.
    Shut up you gobbing Scouse prick